You're doing fine,let me just say you should give chance to Tosic,Obertan and Gibbson,as they were doinf fantastic job for me at Celtic recently.Also,try resting Rooney a bit more,because if you continue like this,he will be lame in the last few weeks,and maybe even months...:/ I mean,he already done 30 games in December!!Quite a lot,mate...:) anyway,cheers and good luck,I will follow ;)

FHM sponsors to ManU, does it have something to do with what Rooney did ?? ;)

good story. You can get a great brazilian called hercules really cheap.

Febuary Update

Results

100px-West_Bromwich_Albion_FC-n_logo.svg.png

Premier League
Man Utd 3 vs 0 West Brom
View attachment 108308

My Comments:A great win and the goalscoring machine scores again.

Liverpool_badge_small.jpg

Premier League
Liverpool 1 vs 1 Man Utd
View attachment 108309

My Comments:
Going to Anfield and getting a draw is a good result in any teams eyes and I'm happy with it.

fulham-badge.gif

Premier League
Fulham 2 vs 4 Man Utd
View attachment 108312

My Comments:Another great win with Rooney rattling a hat trick.

Burnley-FC-Badge1.png

FA Cup 5th Round

Burnley 3 vs 2 Man Utd
View attachment 108313

My Comments:
After going 2-0 up with 15 mins to go I thought we were cruising but I got proved wrong and we got humiliated.

benfica_logo.jpg

Champions League Last 16:1st Leg
Man Utd 1 vs 1 Benfica
View attachment 108314

My Comments: Another game we should have won with ease and didn't. We need to get our act together and beat the teams we should be beating.

logo_birmingham.gif

Premier Le
ague
Birmingham 3 vs 1 Man Utd
View attachment 108315

My Comments:
It gets worse. Arsenal next and I'm dreading it.

arsenal_logo_203x152.jpg

Premier League
Man Utd 0 vs 0 Arsenal
View attachment 108316

My Comments:I would have liked a win but at least it wasn't a defeat.

chelsea_logo_white.jpg

Carling Cup Final
Man Utd 3 vs 4 Chelsea
View attachment 108317

My Comments: We deserved the win today and I am dissapionted not to get it. I can only describe ''Them'' in two words. ''Dirty Scum''. They injured three of our players and the three whom they injured were key players. The worst of them all is Rooney who is out for 3-4 months !!!!!!!

Table

View attachment 108318

Player of the Month

My player of the month this month is once again WAYNE ROONEY. The man cant stop scoring and his goals are why we are doing so good.

great story so far mate. i look forward to following it further

February Report:

A month of patchy form. A game Burnley fans will never forget has cost us the FA cup, a game that should've been won 2-0 up with 15 mins to play.
The league cup final was an epic encounter, an epic game for the neutrals but ulitimately disappointing for United fans as Di Santo's extra time winner sealed the trophy for Chelsea after a rolacoaster match. Macheda's sence of big match occassion scoring two will have pleased the Boss.

Only two trophies left to play for, in the champions league a frustrating 1-1 draw at old trafford has made life difficult with united needing to score goals in portugal. its is a game United are more than capable of winning.

The Premier league has seen many teams dropping points and no team taking advantage, the top seven covered by five points with tens games to go. the next ten games will sort the men from the boys, Uniteds men have been here before and know how to win. currently second one point off arsenal but with a game in hand, it is surely in uniteds hands.

The Injury to Wayne Rooney is a blow, he will be out for the rest of the season. Time for the others to step up to the plate with Berbatov, Suarez and Macheda under the spotlight

March Update

Results

benfica_50x50.png

Champions League Last 16:2nd Leg
Benfica 2 vs 1 Man Utd
View attachment 108830

My Comments: Michael Owen came on as a sub and gave us the goal which I thought could spur us onto victory but it didn't and I feel emmbarred that we cant beat Benfica. Berbatov picked up a injury and is out for 3-4 months which makes things so much worse. We must win the EPL now. No question about it.

thumb-2515191.jpg

Premier League
Sunderland 3 vs 2 Man Utd
View attachment 108837

My Comments: Absoloutly discraceful. 2-0 up with 10 mins to go and cruising and then BANG, BANG, BANG. Getting beat 3-2. And to top it all off Michael Owens out for a month. I am actually think of bringing George Best back from the dead to play up front for us.

41358951blackburn150ka2.gif

Premier League
Blackburn 0 vs 1 Man Utd
View attachment 108849

My Comments: We got three points and that all I care about. We need to build on this and get more wins now.

150px-Tottenham_Hotspur_Badge.png

Premier League
Man Utd 1 vs 1 Tottenham
View attachment 108850

My Comments: Too close to a defeat for my liking but I would rather have a point than no point. We really need to improve.

wigan+badge.jpg

Premier League
Man Utd 3 vs 0 Wigan
View attachment 108851

My Comments: A decent result to round off an embarressing month.

gun__1223467246_barclays_premier_league.jpg

View attachment 108852

My Player Of The Month

My player of the month goes to YOANN GOURCUFF. He put in some classy performances and he looks like a bargin buy.

March Report:

Disappointing month, with another striker in form getting injured and results not going our way. United are in danger of ending the season empty handed.

Champions League:
Losing 2-1 in the second round second leg to benfica is very disappointing, it was a difficult task after 1-1 at old trafford. Just one more goal would've seen united through.

Premier League:
2 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss at a time when points win prizes. With just six games remaining and the only trophy still up for grabs, winning six out of six is now vital. Currently third three points behind city, there is three more points down chelsea in sixth so if points are dropped there is a chance of finishing out of the top four and not qualifying for the champions league - this would probably be seen as unacceptable to the united board a heads would be likely to roll. Success and failure is an incredibly fine line in this close premier league finish

Hey Daza

when's the next update? :)

can't believe the luck you've had with striker injuries oO)

Tommorow mate

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:27 PM ----------

Death Threat?

I sat in my office trying to think what we could do too get a good winning streak together. As I came up with a good tactic my mobile rang.

"Hello?"

'' Resign now or you wont come out of that stadium alive tonight!!!!!! ''

" W,wh,who's this? ''

'' Just do as your told.''

I was terrified. Who was this and what did they want.

Should I resign or should I ignore it?

Was this someones idea of a sick joke or was it someone being serious?

Was I going to die tonight if I didn't resign.

I sat in silence in my office trying to think what I was going to do.

burglar-in-ski-maskhjk.jpg

Do not resign!!!

Haha mate. You will have to wait and see what happens

if you resign it will look like you played april and it didn't go well :O

he's got wolves in his next match. He's scared of facing Karl Henry!!

hah! anyway great story and good updates :) check out mine please :)

Its not about results or the game. It is part of the story

cool, can't wait for update :p

Death Threat?
Continued

Thoughts went through my mind but I still didn't know what to do. If I resigned I would be a coward and let them have their own way. But if I didn't then I would die.

I knew what I was going to do.

After about 30 mins I had finished my letter of resignation. I got up, opened my office door and took a deep breath. I turned off the light and went upstairs to see the chairman.

When I chapped the door off the chairman's office there was no answer but I could see his shadow through the stained glass so I opened the door and went in. He was peering out of the window before turning round to face me.

'' Get down. There out there!!!! ''

"Who?"

"The mob. They have came for me"

''Its not you they want its me"

I had to tell the chairman it was now or never.

" I'm sorry Mr Chairman. I have to leave my ......"

NEENAW NEENAW

Before I could tell him that I was resigning about 8 police cars pulled up outside Carrington and surrouned the angry mob. As I peered out of the window I saw about 30 police officers and about 20 dogs grabbing the gang of people and arresting them. When thy drove away there weren't a ''protester'' in sight.

''Well that was close. I need a whisky. Now Daza, you were saying. You have to leave what?

"Oh erm....early. I have to leave early. Its my mums birthday and I need to leave early.''

"Okay but 1 thing Daza. You need to be in earlier tommorow to get the squad ready for the Wolves game.''

''Goodnight Mr Chairman''

''Goodnight Daza"