Great stuff man! Serbia are good but no match for the mighty Irish :D

You go beat the French and do me a favour. In opposition instructions set tackling to 'hard' on Thierry Henry ;)

Personally I think way too big a deal was made about the whole thing. I was actually ashamed to death at how we carried on as a nation about the handball.

I agree too big of deal was made. But I still can't like Thierry Henry after he ruined our World Cup dreams....so tackle hard lol! The FAI requesting to be an extra team was stupid though

Totally agree lads. The FAI's handling ;) of the affair was a joke but its fair to say Henry won't be going to Ireland for his holidays lol

Get McShane on, all he can do IRL is hack so make him man mark that **** Henry and make him smash him XD

Good luck in WC (H)

Agree it'll be hard tackling as Henry is a dangerous finisher. But yea the comments by TD Lisa McDonald that we should sue referee and FIFA, the request to include us in World Cup even though we lost, the boycotting of Gillette products, the man who was arresting for urinating on the crossaints in Tesco etc were just degrading.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

REPUBLIC OF IRELAND REUNITED WITH SERBIA

Ireland have been reunited with playoff rivals Serbia in their European Qualifiers Group Stages. They also face Netherlands, Latvia, Malta and Liechenstein. Ireland have never competed in the tournament.

TWO IRISH KEEPERS TO MISS WORLD CUP

Veteran keeper Shay Given and his backup Kieran Westwood have both sustained long term injuries which will rule them out of the World Cup. Given tore a calf muscle playing in Man City v Chelsea and Westwood injured his Achilles tendon in a Russkij Prem'er League game for Spartak Moscow. Both players are expected to miss the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

super blues

It is a very sad start to the story but I'm definitely following as a patriotic Irish man. Very well written btw! Good luck. you're not a Limerick FC fan are u>? lol as a youths fan I hate them
I seen that you wrote that you hate limerick whats wrong with them youths are sh*th

Trap is a hero, i hate the idea of Keane in charge of my county in real life he would walk after one loss