Republic of Ireland vs Algeria

HibernianBoy

Reaction score
Basically, a discussion thread for the match, cudnt find one tbh, 3-0 to Ireland, but im sooo frustarted that Stokes hasnt been played, i think he is the only call up not to get played, I swear Trap hates him, he brings on Cillian <censor> Sheridan instead of him.

Come On You Irish!

Building for Euro 2012!

Good win and agree with you about Stokes. England will hammer Algeria. Their goalkeeper is a clown!

well we have just beaten two teams that are whilst missing key players :(
and everyone knows why we are not :'(

well we have just beaten two teams that are whilst missing key players :(
and everyone knows why we are not :'(

have to admit, if it wernt for the hand of frog you could and on performance that night should be in South Africa but your not because A) you didnt win your group or B) you didnt score more than the french, thats why your not.

have to admit, if it wernt for the hand of frog you could and on performance that night should be in South Africa but your not because A) you didnt win your group or B) you didnt score more than the french, thats why your not.

This is about Ireland v Algeria so keep that **** for somewhere else mate

It is so unfair that Algeria got into World Cup and Ireland didn't. I mean you can see, the result speaks for itself.
And New Zealand to World Cup ? Are you kidding me ? I am Estonian and in some 2005 - 2006 we beat the 2-1.
Sad :( But still I hope World Cup will be interesting :)

surely you'd be in it then ;)
lol ye shame ireland got F*cked over by Henry but hey lets look at it like this what score did england beat algeria by? oh wait they didnt ok how about this what team are england playing in the quarters.....oops there not there after the worst display of football ive ever seen so ye Ireland are not there but everyone knows why we are not there and everyone who matters respects how we delt with the situation and also we didn't make fools of ourselves but yet again england who have all this hype ha bbc has that stupid quarantine add and they got embarrassed in-front of the WHOLE world and thats why A) your out of the world cup and B) even though Ireland were'nt we still managed to keep our dignity :)

Ireland should be at wc now.But France playing handball they moved on

lol ye shame ireland got F*cked over by Henry but hey lets look at it like this what score did england beat algeria by? oh wait they didnt ok how about this what team are england playing in the quarters.....oops there not there after the worst display of football ive ever seen so ye Ireland are not there but everyone knows why we are not there and everyone who matters respects how we delt with the situation and also we didn't make fools of ourselves but yet again england who have all this hype ha bbc has that stupid quarantine add and they got embarrassed in-front of the WHOLE world and thats why A) your out of the world cup and B) even though Ireland were'nt we still managed to keep our dignity :)

What dignity, with all the campaigns outside French ambasaddors home ?

What dignity, with all the campaigns outside French ambasaddors home ?
cant account for every straggler in Ireland but as a football team and an overall nation we kept dignity england on the other hand every player on the pitch didn't even look like they wanted to be there. the fans pestered and pressurized the players booed them when they did bad. ha and give it two or three days and the english will blame lampards goal being disallowed straight to fifa using that as an excuse for losing