Republic of Ireland vs Algeria

cant account for every straggler in Ireland but as a football team and an overall nation we kept dignity england on the other hand every player on the pitch didn't even look like they wanted to be there. the fans pestered and pressurized the players booed them when they did bad. ha and give it two or three days and the english will blame lampards goal being disallowed straight to fifa using that as an excuse for losing
or not, as most article have clearly shown so far. especially considering that even worse happened to mexico later on. virtually no one is blaming our defat on that we could have been 4-1 down at half time. but of course you're so blinded by your hatred of england that you cant see that.

anyway best of luck in qualifying

or not, as most article have clearly shown so far. especially considering that even worse happened to mexico later on. virtually no one is blaming our defat on that we could have been 4-1 down at half time. but of course you're so blinded by your hatred of england that you cant see that.

anyway best of luck in qualifying
oh no please dont get me wrong i dont hate england i hate how you portray england...for instance ive read alot of posts by you and your a united fan from both of these things i think your cool therefore like you as i do with many english people but people like the guy above who says that we (ireland) didnt get through because we werent good enough ****** me off becuase he thinks he's great because england got through...and im trying to show him how un-great he is by the terrible loss sorry for not explaining myself better and i dont aim any of what i say to any englishmen that i deem nice any who slag myself or my country is a different matter