Reputation points please!

• Thread starter FrankM
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 6K
F

FrankM

It has no clear reason, but my low figure in reputation points, is very annoying.
Next will be a summary of why I should get lots of reputation points:

- I've been playing the game for ten years, starting with CM2
- I've won everything in every edition, multiple times
- I've never used something like Diablo or whatever, only that one time when I suddenly stopped winning when I was manager of Southampton in like 2015, and 'we' had the greatest players available.
- I've broken four keyboards, five mouses, punched my screen, thrown a dart in to it, kicked my door, cursed about 7 million times, broke cd covers, punched through a chair; all for Championship Manager and Football Manager.
- If you do not sympathise with breaking stuff because of the insane anger this game can fill you with, I'll have you know that now, I have calmed down quite a bit. The last time I broke a keyboard was in march 2005 and this mouse has been here for ages

Furthermore I believe I have a nice avatar, and also, bear with me, I am from a small city in The Netherlands and not rich. Above all else, I am not rich. I have a problem with that.
Hey, this could also be an introduction.

Thank you for your attention (and reputation points?)

good one

however I won't close this thread. Like you said it could be an introduction, this is now your intorduction :D

Welcome to the forums...........even if the welcome is a bit delayed

Welcome to the Base if you give us some decent threads or whitty posts then we will boost your rep

Welcome mate. But you will not know the suffering of CM/FM fully until you have lost a missus over it, which i have. Twice.
On second thoughts, it actually did me a favour!!

Wow, you'd think you would have learned a lesson the first time boozad.

Welcome to the base FrankM, no reps though. :)

I have many reputation points.

I'd happilly share them with you, but like Bono i used my undeserved reputation for the good of man kind (and to boost sales on shoddy albums) so i cant afford to give any away.

Welcome anyway though

Good post :D

Welcome, stick around *check your rep points*.

Wow, I now have a respectable figure, very cool. Thanks very much!
And thanks for all the nice welcomes.

In five weeks, I'll be mighty... Whatever that gets you. Maybe like Football/Championship Manager 'street credibility', like rappers get when they shoot people or stupidly get shot in the face for being ********.

On a side note, I personally think that C/FM veterans could well be used as scouts at real football clubs, because we know all the players, and a lot of times the good players in C/FM are actually really good in real life too.

lol u deserve rep for an original intro, an intersting personality for a change !! :D

FrankM said:
On a side note, I personally think that C/FM veterans could well be used as scouts at real football clubs, because we know all the players, and a lot of times the good players in C/FM are actually really good in real life too.

Dont see how why they should use us when they can buy the game for 15quid.

Managers have used FM in the past.

But over the past few years a player database has been set up, about 20 teams use it including Celtic and Man Yoo

Quote: Originally Posted by FrankM

Unfortunately, if we were all scouts, we wouldnt be watching a load of stats running round a pitch!! I see where you're coming from, but picking out current/future talent in real life would be a different kettle of fish, not to mention a **** sight harder!!!

I think some african nation i think it was Sierra Lion or some1 used fm database to find players who could play for there national side :D

Well they used that 2 call up a chelsea youngster called Younghusband or something.

Doesnt that just prove my point though? Real life scouts couldnt find the players so they use a game? Fair play to them though, ingenuity to a tee there.

Why pay £15 to buy the game when they can just go onto the internet and find sites like these?

Why pay £15 to buy the game when they can just go onto the internet and find sites like these?

I paid £30! Bastards.

Its shocking that Game are still selling it for £35 :yikes: