Reputation points please!

• Thread starter FrankM
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 6K
Good Post :)

Ive broken a computer screen whilst playing FM and a new one had to be brought, Obviously I covered it up with a Lie though. Ive also broke 2 mouses ;)

Anyways Welcome to the forums :)

Yeah, was it like a flat hand (is that how you say that?) punch or something, or a kick or you got a hammer and smashed it through or was it mindpower.

Clearly you know the best ways to **** up your pc :D

Kris said:
Clearly you know the best ways to **** up your pc :D

Nah, that quality clearly belongs to you and your FM disc.

HA! yea lets blow it up was losing 2-0 you see :rolleyes:

Ive never smashed my PC up over FM (I use it for too much other stuff), but going back a few years, I used to play Premier Manager on the Playstation. Id got Wolves to be a decent Premiership force, and had just beaten Arsenal 2-0 away. Then (the game being unrealistic as it was) I got beat 10-0 at home to bottom placed Southampton.
Taking my controller about 4 feet up the cable, I proceeded to smash the **** out of my Playstation with said controller, swinging like mad until it was in little bits and pieces. In defiance about half way through my frenzied attack, my Playststion spat out the disc in one unharmed piece.
I later realised after my anger had waned, that it was the disc i wanted to smash not my console, and it cost me £150 to replace it. Thats when I went and bought LMA manager.

lol i would advise wireless controller so you have more time to get your anger away and think to break the disk and not the console

Hahaha yea, although wireless controllers could be thrown, and a window is more expensive to replace than a Playstation!!!

How about you play it in a padded room with one bulletproof window to see the screen and use a wireless controller to play it. you wouldnt be able to cause more money damage than that to replace the controller.

A solution to my predicament at last!! Cheers Clacker ;)

My cm 01 02 disc random broke in the computerr, there was a loud bang and when i prised open the cd drive there were fragments of cm 0102 there. the computer guy found loads litle bits of a cm0102 in my hard drive.

And in a non related incident, i punched the power button on my comp, cos it wasnt working and it didnt come back out so we had to get it fixed. but i blame ntl as well cos their ****** internet added up as well as the fact that my computer wasnt switching on.

i think that was my 2nd time ? maybe 3rd...lol

That would be the solution for all of us who take the game so seriously. Not to mention you could lie comfortably on the floor everywhere. That is if it is padded all around. But to get back to the point: good idea, when (not if) I'm (filthy) rich, I'll get myself a special FM room.
Or maybe not, but it's a nice idea.

Oh, **** it, this is a reply to something like three posts ago. (Didn't see the second page)

Nop, it's just a little measure of a users status here.

FrankM said:
Oh, **** it, this is a reply to something like three posts ago. (Didn't see the second page)

I've lost count of the amount of times i've had to edit a post for that same reason.

You should change the amount of posts per page you see, it makes it easier and makes those sort of errors a lot harder to make :D

You can change it on here.

i have a big rep on fm from fm 07 to 09 i have people askin my advice on players etc tactics and so on i found over 32 stars on new fm i could give arsen wenger some tips lol my scouts are all ways on the look out anotehr kl thing when me palls go out on da **** never get ask for id ever night clubs bouncer no me ha ha