Request a Player Screenshot 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 372K
Just bumping this to see if anyone can give the required screenshots - personally I can't.

This is why threads like this are ****, after a certain number of pages have been filled up people can't be bothered to help anymore.

2013-14-15
Marco Verratti
Mattia Destro
Mamadou Sakho
Neven Subotic
Thimothee Kolodzieczak
Cesar Azpilicueta
Marek Hamsik
Lee Cattermole
Sergio Busquets
Gael Clichy

My FM10 is stuffing up a bit.

So could I please get a screenshot of Rafinha at the start of the game. As well as his stats can I have his Positions (Competent etc etc) as well.

Also, Alex Song at the start please.

Thanks in advance.

if anyone is looking for a young AML get Watfords Lewis Young.
Younger Brother of former Watford man Ashley Young.
can get him for around 50k and on £900 a week

290v5eo.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:51 PM ----------

Very good striker you can get on a free - ***** Topp - From Chile - can be signed on a free - Wages around 1,700 pw. he has got 3 in 5 for me but would be a cracking signing for a lower league 1 or league 2 team.
9u0mfs.jpg

Last edited:
I'm about to sign Martin Galvan, does anyone have a screenshot of him? 2013+ if possible :D

could someone please post screenshots of sukuta-pasu and Nsue after year 2013 -2014

Lacina Traore and Sergiy Kryvtsov 2012+ please?

My FM10 is stuffing up a bit.

So could I please get a screenshot of Rafinha at the start of the game. As well as his stats can I have his Positions (Competent etc etc) as well.

Also, Alex Song at the start please.

Thanks in advance.

On top of this could I please get Leighton Baines. Thanks. :)

This is why threads like this are ****, after a certain number of pages have been filled up people can't be bothered to help anymore.

8 pages isn't bad.

Maybe noone has a game in 2014/15. I would add them all but I am only just starting 2012.

Anyhoo, here is some of the screenshots requested for start of game/2012....I'm nearly there.

Last edited:
Could someone post screenshots of Martin Galvan, Sotiris Ninis and Angel Di Maria 2012->

Thanks in advance

Back