Request a Player Screenshot 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 372K
I've just signed a James Rodriguez from a South American club at the start of the game he is Colombian. Att Mid L/C. 18 years old.

Can I have a screenshot of him in 2-3 years when he is in his early 20s and one when he is around 25ish please??

Thanks

I will do a few of these when i get home lads but they are from the 10.1 patch as my game has been running ages!Do you mind?

Im running the new patch so im unsure whether he would be on the 10.1 patch. If you could check that would be great, whenever you get time is fine.

Ty

Can someone get me screenshots of Dan Gosling start of game and one a few years in? I've heard good things about him but never actually looked lol. Also what positions does he play?

View attachment 33890

That is him nearly 2 seasons in sorry cant get you one from the start!

Anyone please have a screenshot of Jason Rohdes after 4 seasons? desperate to see if he turns into a good player seeing as he is in the under 21's England

I can do it after two seasons if thats any help?

I would want to see the screenshots of:
Daniel Aquino
Moussa Sissoko
Khouma Babacar
Brice Ntambwe
Emiliano Insua
Yohan Mollo
Jose Baxter

It would help a lot :)

hit alt + F9 and it will appear in the "screenshots"folder

Last edited:
how do i create a screenshot never done it before
Press Alt + F9 on the screen that you want a screen shot for. Then go to My Documents - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2010 and there will be a folder called screenshots. Every time you take a screenshot, the game will put it there.

Last edited:
I would want to see the screenshots of:
Daniel Aquino
Moussa Sissoko
Khouma Babacar
Brice Ntambwe
Emiliano Insua
Yohan Mollo
Jose Baxter

It would help a lot :)

Back