• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 372K
can anybody provide me with these players a couple off seasons in:

Tim Sparv
Bell-Baggie (Reading)
John Marsden
Craig Calver
Lacina Traore

Sorry Bell-Baggie had retired by now in my save (2018) And I hope I have the right John Marsden

Marquinhos (Palmerias/the one that was good in fm09), Aaron Ramsey

Christian Eriksen, Joel Matip, Chris Wood, Xherdan Shaqiri , Jonathan Mensah ... +2014

Aaron Ramsey and Carlos Eduardo...all of those others listed haven' done quite so well....both of them have become world beaters though, with beastly stats

Aaron Ramsey and Carlos Eduardo...all of those others listed haven' done quite so well....both of them have become world beaters though, with beastly stats
OMG Ramsey turns out to be a fooking beast in that game. Need to make sure my training is on point so I can make him that good.

Can you do me another favour please and show me Vela and Bendtner from that game, because that is the best Ramsey I have ever seen, so I guess the Arsenal are doing good in that game.

OMG Ramsey turns out to be a fooking beast in that game. Need to make sure my training is on point so I can make him that good.

Can you do me another favour please and show me Vela and Bendtner from that game, because that is the best Ramsey I have ever seen, so I guess the Arsenal are doing good in that game.

Yeah, Ramey turned amazing...his passing used to be 20 as well, but it just went down...Sent him on loan first season to Shalke, where he came back amazing....anyway, sold Bendtnar quite early on, and Vela last season..but they're both doing alright though, Vela played quite well for me, I just didn't really need him anymore...he seems to be doing well for HSV.....

Can someone post screens of -

Gonzalo Barreto(Lazio, FC)
Alessandro Tuia(Lazio, DC)
Modibo Diakite(Lazio, DC)

2014 on....

Last edited:
Back