Request a Player Screenshot 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 372K
Cheers! Although he doesnt seem to improve much :(

What about luis Guilherme? Domagoj Vida?

Christian Eriksen, Joel Matip, Chris Wood, Xherdan Shaqiri , Jonathan Mensah ... +2014..please...i want to know will they be monsters in future :D tnxXx

All in 2016
i don't have Xherdan Shaqiri in my game sorry and Jonathan Mensah stats don't show up but he was only valued at 25,000 and plays for AS Cannes.
However i did sign Chris Wood for 30mil lol over the odds but still a worthwhille buy

Last edited:
thnx nelsonBcFc
could you do one of michele fornasier without hidden attributes. Also could you do a screenshot of dodo from corinthians, neymar, yannis tafer and sakho all in the future but without hidden attributes plz!

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

If anyone has found a real good young defender centre who is 16 yrs old at the start of the game, could they post a screenshot of him at the start and in the future plz, about 6 years on!

thnx nelsonBcFc
could you do one of michele fornasier without hidden attributes. Also could you do a screenshot of dodo from corinthians, neymar, yannis tafer and sakho all in the future but without hidden attributes plz!

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

If anyone has found a real good young defender centre who is 16 yrs old at the start of the game, could they post a screenshot of him at the start and in the future plz, about 6 years on!

all 2016

thnx nelsonBcFc could you do all these with no hidden attributes if it's not too much trouble!
dodo, moussa sissoko, kryvtsov, sandro, mauricio isla, sergio asenjo, areola, santon, diego renan
thnx a lot:)
could you do them all in the future about 5 years plz! :)

Last edited:
what is sandro full name i got 300+ players with that.
btw all my uploads will be in the 2015/2016 season (thats the furthest i got at the moment)
and it is no problem ^^)

Back