Request A Player Screenshot 2011

Yasser Al - Qahtani? My football manager stopped working and now im just thinkin who to buy for my Swansea team. Could any1 send me a screenshot I wanna see if hes any good. :D

Did you edit him or something? His pace is 14 in my game at 17, cant see you getting up to 17 in a few months

i not editing him ,i use lc marshall update v3 think so.and 11.3 patch. and my tactic is real peace.

Promoted southampton twice so in premier most of the squad is the same abou trika, kieran westwood, pichu atienza, horava and L griffiths only real additions of note have some 4star potential youngsters but don't seem to be developing stats although have good coaches
have kept all the decent players lallana etc i just need to bring in better quality players as most of the players have stats at 12, 13 etc

have 22m plus 150(extra) wage budget got miranda and a turan on loan from arsenal and united

have youngster shortlist but most not interested need decent experienced players

alex chamberlain, junior stanislas, daniel sturridge, danny welbeck 2015 + please

James Ridriguez - Porto
Sebastian Toro - Colo Colo
Walter - Porto
Joshua King - Manchester United
Yiadom Boakye - Inter U20's
Josh McEachran - Chelsea
Tiago Alves - Santos
Jack Robinson - Liverpool

(teams are where the players started off at the start of the game)

If anyone has screenshots of these players in the year 2014+ please can you share. 11.3 patch.

Thanks.

A screenshot of Dale Jennings, Adam Barton and Danny Mayor in 2013+ would be brilliant (H)

please may I have the following in the future, at least 4 or 5 years? thank you...

View attachment 178156
View attachment 178157

dont have magallan in my game sorry
but heres sorensen in 2016
FrederikSrensenProfile_Attributes.png