Request A Player Screenshot 2011

Can i request a few screenshots...
Connor Wickham, Thiago (from Barcalona), Jack Butland, Iker Muniain, Zakaria Labyad.
If possible at the age of 25/26 upwards
Thanks

cheers man, wickham looks awesome!
can you do a few more for: son heung-min, lucas digne, sergio araujo and toni silva please mate? mid twenies?

cheers again man, can you reccomend a young centre back to partner chris smalling in the mufc defence?vidic&rio are getting too old..

cheers again man, can you reccomend a young centre back to partner chris smalling in the mufc defence?vidic&rio are getting too old..

At the moment I have Phil Jones at CB, also I have Raphael Varane and Mamadou Sakho, however this season a couple of regens have pushed them out of the squad.

Here's the 3 candidates I have, and a couple of other prospects:

Phil Jones:
View attachment 184760

Raphael Varane:
View attachment 184758

Mamadou Sakho:
View attachment 184757

Benedikt Howedes:
View attachment 184761

Danny Da Costa:
View attachment 184762

Toby Alderwiereld:
View attachment 184759

Nicholas Otamendi:
View attachment 184763

thanks again, might be back tomorrow asking for more screenshots hahah

Can I request a screenshot of Thomas Hitchcock, a Blackburn U18 at the start of FM11 and see how good he is (preferably when he is 22+)

I'd like to request for 2 screenshots . One for Nelson Oliveira from benfica who is a striker in the year 2015 and Ilkay Gündogan of Nurnberg ( German league must be loaded ) and in the same year of course.

Can someone post a screenshot of Tony (or Toni) Calvo from Parma at the start of the game, cheers.

I'd like to request for 2 screenshots . One for Nelson Oliveira from benfica who is a striker in the year 2015 and Ilkay Gündogan of Nurnberg ( German league must be loaded ) and in the same year of course.
Here ya go :D

Screenshot2011-07-20at180625.png

Screenshot2011-07-20at180641.png

If anyone wants anymore from 2015/2016 just ask

Jordan Spence ; Rapahael Varane ; Sime Vrsaljko please ! :)