Request A Player Screenshot 2011

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
If all you're after is a screenshot of a player a few years into the game (or at the start) then please post here and if your fellow members are feeling generous they will post you what you need.

Thanks.

:wub:

--------------

Example...

Coutinho after 2015?

Y60Jm.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone would like to see a player from FM2011, in the first season I will do my best to post screenshots. Kris or Sean might be later in the game and could provide screenshots from further seasons.

Remember, the data may not be final so when the game is released properly things may change, but probably not much.

For example: Romelu Lukaku and Lacina Traore at the start:

py5g6h.jpg

v65qQh.jpg

Last edited:
Aritz Aduriz for Valencia, any season, preferably 1st, just to see what he's like in the game :)

Really interested in seeing Mesut Ozil, Keisuke Honda, Siphiwe Tshabalala and Ramires. Doable?

Aduriz looks alright :) Looking forward to using 'em! Thanks Redders. :wub:

I am going to holiday a game until 2018 tonight for those who might want future players screenshots, let me know.

Thierry Henry, Manuel Almunia and Laurent Koscielny please (A)

Redders, I'd appreciate a screenshot of Nuri Sahin and Shinji Kagawa of Borussia Dortmund if that's at all possible

Javier Hernandez, Cleverly, Smalling please. Current and also future one. Thanks a lot in advance.

Andy Carroll, Ben Arfa and Jose Enrique please Redders :wub:

EDIT: Also, Neymar please.

Last edited:
Thierry Henry looks like he's going to be a steal at that price!

Hernandez's teamwork stat needs to be alot higher me thinks....

Asamoah Gyan,Rafael Van der Vaart,Pedro(Barca),Sergio Busquets

Cheers for the last screenshots Redders - any chance of one of Bebe?