Request A Player Screenshot 2011

Marco Verratti please.

AuaD1.png

Hey, i'd really love to see Libor Kozak, Aidan White, and Yann Ekra

7o0bS.png

DoQJ0.png

3PKwD.png

Slightly different request. Any chance I could have a list of all the -10 PA players, please? Would be greatly appreciated.

No sorry, even if I did know how to do this I don't think its possble on my release (no editor etc as far as i'm aware).

@NATI and future requests.

Off out now, will be back later and will get through what requests are on.

Last edited:
Why post this here as this is to request player screenshots not lists.

I'll post it in the "Request an FM2011 Player List Thread" then. Oh, wait...

Just hoped Lee/Sean/Redders would have time to have a quick look at the editor and check for me.

Cheers Redders, pleased with the Zamora increase, shame about Dembele though, I mean 7 for finishing :/

I suppose the Fulham editor hasn't had the chance to get Dembele's file and make any changes.

yemi Odubade, Robert Sinclair, John Terry, Daniel Sturridge,Gael Kakuta and Josh McEachran please mate :) sorry ive done quite a few players

Hey, would be much abliged if someone could post a screenshot of Jay Emmanuel Thomas, and Cesc Fabregas (+ PPMs if poss please!) - Sorry, I know Fabregas has already been posted, but concerned that he hasn't scored/got any assists so I'd like to see whether e.g. Get forward whenever possible/Runs with ball through centre are ticked.

Also Emmanuel Frimpong if poss.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Could i have a screenshot of diamanti, juarez, stokes and joe leadly please?

Mhemt topal,josip ilicic,bryan ruaiz

BbwB0.png

zKAQt.png

MreFl.png

Could you post Jack Collison and Joe Hart please?

Thanks

CcGyq.png

tJXh0.png

Dejan Lovren and Nicolas Seguin please

yx4zS.png

8fNgu.png

yemi Odubade, Robert Sinclair, John Terry, Daniel Sturridge,Gael Kakuta and Josh McEachran please mate :) sorry ive done quite a few players

6rYn3.png

YqhbB.png

juyuq.png

DirT9.png

NBWMK.png

0GGBM.png

Hey, would be much abliged if someone could post a screenshot of Jay Emmanuel Thomas, and Cesc Fabregas (+ PPMs if poss please!) - Sorry, I know Fabregas has already been posted, but concerned that he hasn't scored/got any assists so I'd like to see whether e.g. Get forward whenever possible/Runs with ball through centre are ticked.

Also Emmanuel Frimpong if poss.

Thanks in advance

ASxDm.png

eJd8j.png

IwlUl.png

Could i have a screenshot of diamanti, juarez, stokes and joe leadly please?

O9nuE.png

N2Lgx.png

TvR4e.png

eDiQ5.png

Jack Rodwell and Lukovic

gcheh.png

49fFG.png

Thanks Redders, if i could just request two more:

Tomas Rosicky please. Much improved this season, though i suspect he won't have too much of a boost (more confidence than ability i think) anyway.. Him and Chamakh please

Could you post Cleo (Partizan) please?

Kevin de bruyne,xherdan shaqiri,mickael ciani,benoit tremoulians,sylvain marveaux,dimtri payet,evgen konoplyanka,henrikh mkhitaryan

Yassine El Ghanassy (Kaa Gent, Belgium) please :)
And Yaya Soumahoro from the same team

Coentrao (sp, the Portugal left-back), De Gea, Hernanes, Henri Lansbury and Zidane's son if he's on the game :)

Thanks in advance

coud you give my pic of best in the world from 2015. above