Request A Player Screenshot 2011

Anyone have Jack Wilshere, Ryo Miyaichi, Aaron Ramsey and Alex Chamberlain around 2013-2015? Also anyone know the best ways to play Wilshere and Ramsey to get the best out of them?
I will be grateful for these players too. Also please for Borja Baston, Ishak Belfodil (from Lyon), Son Heung Min (from HSV) - all 2013-2016. Thanks in advance.

If it helps im into season 2018 if anyone would like any screenshots from then?

Yes please post Aaron Ramsey, Ryo Miyaichi, Alex Chamberlain and Jack Wilshere for me.

Last edited:
Er, Suso about 3 - 5 seasons in with regular playing time and Carroll with regular playing time 2 seasons in please, preferably on LFC Marshall's update but it's fine with 11.3 too. Er, Wilson 2 seasons in too.

Suso seems nice, good that you gave him playing time. He's amazing irl. Carroll doesn't seem to have lived up to his 35m tag. Guess I'm giving Morgan and Bueno a shot. Wilson seems to be developing into a fine ball playing defender. Cheers for the screenies.

Suso seems nice, good that you gave him playing time. He's amazing irl. Carroll doesn't seem to have lived up to his 35m tag. Guess I'm giving Morgan and Bueno a shot. Wilson seems to be developing into a fine ball playing defender. Cheers for the screenies.

Yeah, Carroll hasn't been playing well at all. In the first season he had 28 apps and 0 goals 0 assists with an average rating of 6.68, but I should say that Liverpool didn't have a great first season either.

Are there any screenshots where Ravel Morrison actually reaches his potential?He never does it on my saves.

Does anyone have Necip Uysal around 2015 or later? I just bought him for 6m at Arsenal bought him instead of M'vila because he wanted 200k per week wages and 8.5m signing fee so I took the cheaper option.

Luis Suarez , Alexis Sanchez , Hummels , Marek Hamsik in 2014-2015 .

Jan Vertonghen,Nicolas Lombeartes and Hsv Team on 2014.Sorry my Eanglish is bad.:S