Request a Player screenshot Fm12

ross barkley, connor wickham, oxlade-chamberlain, phil jones, chris smalling, jack rodwell, jack wilshere, alex smithies, jack robinson, kieran gibbs, kyle walker, raheem sterling, danny welbeck, josh mceachran, wilfried zaha. 2018+ thanks in advance. dont worry if you dont have any...

Can someone please post a screenie of chamberlain at the start of the game with 12.2 patch? I will be away for a week and I am dying to see his new set..

View attachment 229021

nothing too special, he develops well i think, im keeping him in my squad, will give him a few games in the carling cup and against weaker prem teams.

Any screens for Gael Bigirimana, at 22 or above? Thanks in advance.

12.2 Patch Eduardo Vargas from Napoli please ! , he should be a beast, the best player on sudamericana cup on 2011, 22 years striker

please show the atribute graphic please

Carlos Fierro, Shawn Parker, Nicklas Gangsted, Tim Cotton, Lorenzo Crisiteg and Sidney Sam. In 2015-16 pls

Anyone got Wilfred Zaha, Jordan Henderson, Danny Wilson and Jack Rodwell 2014/15+ on the 12.2 patch? Cheers.

Can someone get me a screenshot of Nikodin Matic and all of his stats.
He is a goalkeeper who plays for Farnborough FC in Conference South League in UK.
Thank You

That picture of Kurt Zouma is really wierd! its because he is in the under 18 squad and haven't played in two first seasons..BUT thanks!! :D

Someone got a picture of Kurt Zouma where you have bought him and played him severel times in the first squad to show me! :D

Screenshot of Vaclav Kadlec, Prestia, Demirci and Luis Guilherme in 2016 or 2017 Please