Request a Player screenshot Fm12

Hii can you please post Jack Rodwell , Gareth Bale, Modric, Joe Mattock and a Spanish CB called Fazio.
Thanks a bunch!

the inter milan squad +u20 and alvarez,johnathon, faroani

Gael Bigirimana, Conor Thomas and Lukas Jutkiewicz of Coventry please

It's strange, people are asking for screenshots, yet the Football Manager 2012 Demo is out.

perhaps these are people who havent downloaded the demo

perhaps these are people who havent downloaded the demo

Yeah, that kinda the point I was making.
If they'd download the demo, they could look at any player they like, and not have to wait for someone to respond to there post.

but say they only wanna see one player. if they got download speed like me theres no point for one player. took 4 hours to download

but say they only wanna see one player. if they got download speed like me theres no point for one player. took 4 hours to download

True, but my point still stands.

Also, your Internet speed must be horrible, it took me 5 minute to download the demo.

Its where i live. no matter what internet you have the download speed is ****

Can you guys post some screenshots of: Frimpong, Persie, Alex Song,Carl Jenkinson, Walcott, Kieran Gibbs , all from Arsenal. Thank you very much :D

Alexis Sanchez
Thiago
Pedro
Dylan Tombides
James Tomkins
Marc Muniesa
Iker Muniain
Gerard Deulofeu
Falcao

250023551.jpg

Mateo Kovacic

1906421.jpg

Šime Vrsaljko

97206.jpg

Milan Badelj

Last edited:
can you also please post these players coach reports. would be very helpful on making accurate database. thanks mate!

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Can i also have liverpools jordan hendrson , andy carroll , and also trio Martin kelly john flanno, jack robbo coach reports.. thanks

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

can i have their coach reports and reccomendations? cheers