- Didac (Milan)
- El Shaarawy (Milan)

Start of the game thanks.

Hi would someone be able to get me screenshots, at the start, of:

Berem Kayal - Celtic
Emilio Izaguirre - Celtic
James Forest - Celtic
Paul George - Celtic (probably U19s)

repost Plymouth argyle players Durrell berry, robbie williams, luke daley,ladjie soukouna matt lecointe(if hes in game) and conor hourihane thanks in advance
smile.gif
at the start of the game please

Hi guys

If it is possible, could somebody post up the Reading & Huddersfield first team squads, including age, positions and vales? I think this is from the 'general info' view. I am not asking for a screenshot of each player, just the squad page :)

Am unable to use the 2012 demo and won't be able to get the new game for a few weeks.

That would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Can anyone give a screenshot of:
Eduardo Vargas
Johnny Herrera
Eugenio Mena
Osvaldo Gonzalez
Diego Rivarola
Gustavo Lorenzetti

And Jorge Sampaoli (Manager)

all of Universidad de Chile
in this order of priority...

Cheers :)

Screenshot of players from Indian Arrows and Salgaocar (NFL India) also Indian National Team and U-23 players.

If anyone could post screenshot of Lazar Markovic, who play in Partizan Belgrade, i would be very grateful.

Uhh, I would like a screenshot of Lukas Hradecky, Jukka Raitala and Teemu Pukki few years on, 2014-15+. Thanks.

And yeah, with the attributes tab on.

Last edited:
Romelu Lukaku, David Luiz, Oriol Romeu, Moussa Sissoko and Eden Hazard please...all of them around 2016-17. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Is anyone actually posting screenshots anymore or just asking for them? XD

Frederik Sørensen from Juventus, year doesn't matter

Ricky van Wolfswinkel around 2014 or 2015.

partially a big fan of him . i have high hope he can be a world class striker. already being awesome at sporting too atm :p

Last edited: