Request a Player screenshot Fm12

Thanks hun!, can you post Berbatov and Fabio and Rafeal with Nani and Ashley young stats when you have time. Thanks again :)

Jack wilshere, alex oxlade-chamberlain. cheers

Jack wilshere, alex oxlade-chamberlain. cheers

Hey AAB, jack wilshere screen shot is on the 2nd page of this thread! He has some pretty good stats only bad thing is hes out for a while!

Hey AAB, jack wilshere screen shot is on the 2nd page of this thread! He has some pretty good stats only bad thing is hes out for a while!

cheers i missed that but what about oxlade-chamberlain???

cheers i missed that but what about oxlade-chamberlain???

He'll be up soon when our fellow posters get the time to read and post our requests, bless them there doing a fine job for us!

Could somebody please post Kevin Groskreutz(sp), Khouma Bababcar and Paulo Henrique(Gasnso)?

anyone could get me screenshots of Lamela, Pjanic, Jose Angel and Bojan? thanks in advance!

fmisawsome, your my hero haha! can you also post Carrick, Fletcher, Anderson and Valencia when you find the time also Rio and Vidic please! Sorry for being kind of annoying but im really excited for this years FM12 goodbye boring nights! haha :) thanks hun appreciate it!

Could someone post a screenshot of adam lallana, rickie lambert, jack stephens and ben reeves please
Thanks in advance :)

A few Liverpool players please...
Kelly, Enrique, Charlie Adam, Coates, Henderson and downing. If you'd be so kind! Thanks *** (A)

Hi could someone please post the screen shot of the following arsenal players

Mertesacker Ju Young Park Vermaelen Szczesny and Santos.

Thanks.