Request a Player screenshot Fm12

please
Balazs Dzsudzsak (Anzhi) , Adam Szalai (Mainz), Zoltan Stieber (Mainz)
thanks

any chance of a Szczesny and Miyaichi screenshot with there PA. many thanks in advance

guyfi sigurdsson, R VDV(spurs), Markus henriksen, Eriksen(ajax)

thanks

hey,i would like to see the screenshot of some of the liverpool youngsters..suso,cocor coady,raheem sterling,toni silva and adam morgan..thanks in advance

any chance of Miyaichi, ramsey and if jon toral and Hector Bellerin are on the game them as well with PA, cheers

Any chance I could see:

Nicolai Boilesen - Ajax
Christian Eriksen - Ajax

Thanks in advance!

can someone get me screenshots of marvin emnes, rhys williams, faris haroun and joe bennett please? thanks

Can somebody make a screenshot of Gabriel Torje,Radu Stefan,Mihai Costea and Florin Costea

Any chance I could see:

Nicolai Boilesen - Ajax
Christian Eriksen - Ajax

Thanks in advance!
View attachment 197725View attachment 197726

any chance of Miyaichi, ramsey and if jon toral and Hector Bellerin are on the game them as well with PA, cheers

View attachment 197727View attachment 197728View attachment 197729View attachment 197730View attachment 197731View attachment 197732View attachment 197733View attachment 197734
Khouma Babacar please?
View attachment 197735

can someone get me screenshots of marvin emnes, rhys williams, faris haroun and joe bennett please? thanks

View attachment 197736View attachment 197737View attachment 197738View attachment 197739
Tom Cleverly please
Thanks in advance
View attachment 197740
could somebody please give me a screenshot of falcao thanks
View attachment 197741

Can somebody make a screenshot of Gabriel Torje,Radu Stefan,Mihai Costea and Florin Costea

View attachment 197742View attachment 197743cant find costea(s)

Last edited:
Can Somebody please make a screenshot of Samed Yesil ( Leverkusen Youngsters) please?