Request a player screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What training you useing??????

Tweaked Tugs

But its up to how much play time you give them. for my first season i tell the board i will challenge for title.

So i dont care about losing just give each play a good amount of play time. If Balotteli start today, next day will be Altidore and Laurito

each player gets atleast 25-30 full games each season

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

What training you useing??????

Keep in mind he is still young :)
And actually improves a lot, because i thought his potential will be damaged as he was injured for a long timeXD

Can I request screenshots of the best stats for Lewandowski and Ruben Rochina please? Eduardo Salvio too if possible.

Thanks mate. Eduardo Salvio looks decent enough. Just wondering why is Lewandowski so highly rated when he's stats doesn't look that impressive

Thanks mate. Eduardo Salvio looks decent enough. Just wondering why is Lewandowski so highly rated when he's stats doesn't look that impressive

I assume with player controlled training he gets much better.

Whoever was looking Pato in his prime here, note hes only 22 and will get better but at this point hes still the best player in the game
Scored 43 last season

Anyone has screenshots of the best stats for Felipe Mattioni and Hugo (from Desportivo Brasil)?

Joao Paulo and Giuliano, both at the start of 2013/2014 season.

Could someone show me a srceenshot of manuel fischer please later in his career!!! want 2 know if i've just wasted 8million or got a absolute bargain! ha.. this is him now season 2011-12

View attachment 11461

Anyone got Christian Benitez? he is in Santos Lugano but with Birmingham with the newer databases

could any1 get a screen shot of jim mcalister he start off at morton and plays wbl arl agou 2012 or later if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.