Request a sig

Can i Have a Giovinco One ?
Saying Size Aint Nothing

hey man you can mayk one of GATTUSO
. lake jhon terry's one with the lions mout

thanks broder

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

hey broder i have the Adobe Photoshop CS3 haw chan i mayk a sig

plsss mate ore der ise a thread tu explane

thanks bro

Could u please make me a west bromwich albion one with chris brunt on it please. Much appriciated :)

Writing - Chris Brunt (with number 11 on it somewhere please)

Last edited:
how do you activate a sig i have one (correct size) and when i browse and select it i upload and save but it doesnt be there (HELP)

Alright, can you make me a sig with a picture of Portsmouth player Niko Kranjcar, and have the Portsmouth badge in any of the corners, and have in the text "Niko Kranjcar - The Pride of Croatia" :) Thanks, here is the link the the picture of Niko Kranjcar I would like on there :) http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/profile/uploads/33440p.jpg Cheers and can you please PM me when it is done :) Or if you don't have enough time to do it :)

Last edited:
Could you make me one of sheffield united please. Don't need to be fancy. Cheers

How do I put the sig on my signature? I uploaded but does nothing..?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

No worries done it xD How do I make it bigger?

LG, it's a good sig, but can you make it bigger for me coz everytime I load up Photoshop it crashes coz my computer sucks lol

hi lg i was wondering if it was possible for you to make me a sig

i shall give you the information needed now but if you cant do it just pm me

okay heres the information

players (in order of how i want them positioned) : sergio Asenjo, micah Richards, mamadou Sakho, breno , federico fazio, miguel veloso, joao moutinho, antonio valencia, zhirkov, ched evans, Vagner love

Background: man citys stadium with a badge incorparated

Writing : Star's Of MY Team! with the my bit in bigger writing

thanks in advance just let me no whether your doing it or your not

hi lg i was wondering if it was possible for you to make me a sig

i shall give you the information needed now but if you cant do it just pm me

okay heres the information

players (in order of how i want them positioned) : sergio Asenjo, micah Richards, mamadou Sakho, breno , federico fazio, miguel veloso, joao moutinho, antonio valencia, zhirkov, ched evans, Vagner love

Background: man citys stadium with a badge incorparated

Writing : Star's Of MY Team! with the my bit in bigger writing

thanks in advance just let me no whether your doing it or your not
OK but how the F*** do u want me to fit it in 500 X 200, like all players tight and the writing under them???

lol all the players can overlap and the writing can go over their shirts or wherever you can squeeze it in

i would like a siq please. a glasgow rangers one please.

a would like the rfc with the 5 stars above it and ally mccoist at one side and kris boyd at the other.

and can i have no surrender along the bottom of it please. please pm me if u need any pics.

cheers