Request a sig

He ain't being harsh he is just saying what he feel's

my brother was rubish when he first started graphic design and after a couple of months was the best on his forum

Alright, and that's great for him, give him a pat on the back.

However, I would probably say I am one of the best on this forum at graphic design, at least in the form of sigs/banners, but I still consider myself to be awful.

I'll never be good at it really, because I don't have that artistic talent that true graphic designers do, and nor do LGFire and dc999.

I do agree i am pretty bad :) but i am going to stick at it and improve

ahh well i suppose he does have natural artistic talent as he's going to the best art college in the country but still... if they put the time and effort in and maybe watch some online tutorials from the pros than just maybe theres a chance that they could become quality

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

theres arguments going on allover the forums lol i LOVE it!!!! :D

sorry if this is considered spam but WOOOP!!!! going for 100 posts ;)

Can i ask why

FMbilly & Redrup

have the same Sig thingy

:S You 2 are brothers

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

??????

redrup is a very unusual surname.

I don't know anyone else apart from family with the name so I guess you're right.

Then again, most people's surnames are unusual, at least I'd think so. Unless you're 'John Smith' or something. (H)

I don't know anyone else apart from family with the name so I guess you're right.

Then again, most people's surnames are unusual, at least I'd think so. Unless you're 'John Smith' or something. (H)
googled it. apparently it means the red ford. and is most common in london.

intrestingly alfred means elf counsel.

i'm very bored and like name meaning sites.

Lol, you learn something new everyday. We live in London so I guess it makes sense.