FMHandheld

Reaction score
Hi there,

I briefly had a look at the Football Manager 2012 Editor and have figured out I am useless at it.

I would like to request as to whether anyone could make the Euro 2012 tournament with the correct groups, fixtures etc. on the exact dates for me?

The schedule can be found here : UEFA Euro 2012 schedule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If this is possible I would be extremely grateful,

If people do not have the time to make this, if someone could inform me how I could go about creating a League + Knockout Tournament, choosing which teams go into which group and the time + dates of each fixture.

Thanks

William

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the game starts at the end of qualifying and I don't think you can determine who qualifies so I think it would be a little hard.

Would it be possible to remove the European Championship Competition, and then add in a new international tournament with specific groups, dates etc. ?

i've not used teh international rules so i don't know how that would work, but i'm fairly certain that they would be stuck like teh for al tournaments, not just 2012 so you won't get different teams qualifying and the groups may stay static aswell.

That is fine, I only want it for a one off charity event that is currently being planned, the database will only be used once to play out the tournament and then that is it :)

So if you could make the database where the tournament may be static each year that would be fine, I need it to play out the tournament just the once.

Thanks

Last edited:
If anyone could help out letting me know how I would go about creating a fixed group knockout tournament I would be very grateful, all for a good cause also.

i've been working on this for last couple of months here and there trying to work it out - good news is that I'm nearly there, should be able to edit the Euro 2012 tournament with exact teams, fixtures, dates, venues, just need to run a couple more tests.

i've been working on this for last couple of months here and there trying to work it out - good news is that I'm nearly there, should be able to edit the Euro 2012 tournament with exact teams, fixtures, dates, venues, just need to run a couple more tests.

Fantastic! Will it be ready within a week? :)

a week? nah should be earlier than that - i'm pretty much there but want to find a way to set fixtures on second and third matchdays, the opening fixtures are fine for all groups but venues for 2 and 3 are different to real life, sometimes accurate, sometimes not, it's nagging at me...!

Nice! For the database I require, would it be possible to have any group matches that are played on the same day to be played at a different times (so if 3 games were on the same day, one would be at 1pm, one at 5pm and one at 9pm) ? As I want to assure for a network game, no games are played at the same time (if that makes sense).

That is just a personal request of mine, much respect for creating this. This is not for the database you post on here, but a slight edit that you could send to me? Would really appreciate it!

Last edited:
a week? nah should be earlier than that - i'm pretty much there but want to find a way to set fixtures on second and third matchdays, the opening fixtures are fine for all groups but venues for 2 and 3 are different to real life, sometimes accurate, sometimes not, it's nagging at me...!

One week later, any news? :)

Tried to upload it to the site but no joy - will probably have to PM you that DB you were after.

Just to make life easier for me, you want one where no two games are on at the same time? At the Euros there will never be three games at once, maximum is two on the final matchdays for both groups, you want this changed?

Can you please PM the db to me too? I have been looking for a EURO 2012 db for days. :p

FM Handheld - I'll get your custom DB made tomorrow morning or you can have a stab at editing it yourself with the file above.