Thanks so much.

Would you mind if I set up a challenge on the SI forum using this database, giving you credit and linking here?

Also, if you are using the DDT, I've noticed that you must untick Team Holland

The .xml goes into Editor Data.

The .ddt goes into

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\db\1220\edt

I'm making a few edits for myself so it starts in 2011 so there are no qualifiers, and no injuries to players .etc

The .xml goes into Editor Data.

The .ddt goes into

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\db\1220\edt

I'm making a few edits for myself so it starts in 2011 so there are no qualifiers, and no injuries to players .etc

Once I get my edited version tomorrow morning, would you do this on mine also and then send it back to me? It is for a huge charity stream 16 of us are going to livestream to raise money for Hope for Children (including the likes of Adam Le Fondre and BarcaBoy)

IMPORTANT - Euro 2012 FM Charity LiveStream - TEAM DRAW - Football Manager 2012 1st-7th July - YouTube

I did find a better way to do it actually.

Just make it so Wallis and Futuna's start date is May 2012 and load the two files at the same time.

No problem whall15 - feel free to set up your challenge and credit me. And starting in May 2011 is a great shout as the AI doesn't finalise everyone in those ddt squads on June 2nd - so in the game Martin Kelly, Henderson, Butland don't get called up! Probably a hidden message to Hodgson there!! Not sure why this happens though.

FM Handheld - Will email you your DB plus a May Start file from Andorra - all on the way.

Last edited:
Haven't managed to do it - latest I can get it to start is May 27th 2012

Even if you start in May 2012, the 23 man squads are altered a fair bit. It appears the best way to go about keeping them all the same would be to take charge of all 16 clubs, select the 23 man squads at the 1st of June deadline and then retire from all but one.

The database is perfect, one request though, would it be possible to add Rooney's 2 match competitive game ban to my edited database and email it to me?

Also how do you start as Greece, Poland, Ukraine or Russia? They do not show up when I add New Manager under the International Jobs list

I did it as follows:- When starting a new game and level of players to load I selected 'Custom' and loaded all current international players in Europe. Or you can individually select the 16 countries and 'current international players'.

Regarding Rooney's suspension - thing is when I do it - file doesn't work any more - What is your default DB? Am sure you can just do it on the editor and save it for it to run in your new game.

comam55 i have one question for you. how do you chose fixture dates? i cant do it becose its gray field( fixture dates not found in fixture dates list). but i have dates in fixture dates list :( please help

The only way to change them is to go to the fixture dates tab in the original competition - they're set as default so if you want them to be different it's best to change them there. Would be interested to know what you're trying to do? Start the tournament in 2011?

just want to change them. when i add new fixture dates in that list nothing changes

how did you manage to add group A0 grooup A2 and Group A4 fixture dates?

have you used african nations cup file from comps.fmf and overwrite it? :)

Last edited:
Spot on - used that originally as they're in the comps.fmf - not sure how else to edit them though.