This is fantastic :)

One bug I have noticed is that if you holiday to the tournament the squads are different. On the version you sent me where I can start from the 27th May 2012 (4 days before confirming the squads), when the final squads are confirmed by the AI, they select only like 15-17 players instead of the maximum of 23. Very odd.

fmhandheld-you are asked about moving the time of playing games so that they are not all at the same time?

Last edited:
Some help needed guys - I've set up a game using this - but I can't remove players from the international squads (I want to be able to decide on my own squads).
I'm only using the .xml, not the DDT - any reason why I can't select my own squads?

Last edited:
John Arne - You only select the 23 man squad in May 2012, when you start the game it is likely the squad has been already selected for some friendlies and later on you will get to reselect the squad. Just holiday until 1st May 2012 :)

Yeah I've tried to change the registration dates for the squads but game kept crashing - as I said AI selects it's own squad and automatically removes players that are injured or that it deems not good enough (i.e. Henderson, Kelly)

I have downloaded the database and put all the folders the correct place yet when I get into the game nothing has changed.
Any ideas why?