Status
Not open for further replies.
Any luck so far? my attempts have been nothing short of shocking, so far. cant seem to get the images to sit right, etc

I normally use the Windows tab but it depends how fast your PC or Laptop is really.

I can see the post now:

"so i had this really slick skin made up just so i could cheat the man and play my FM at work. The IT guy has it for my girlfriend, well, i think she's still my girlfriend, i mean i've taken Wigan to make a late season push and we were only 4 points out with three to play, so i can't be faulted for not really knowing where me and the lady stand. the point? Right, that. The IT guy found my FM 2010 Excel skin, and well, I lost my job over it. He's hoping that my new found time on the dole inspires my maybe/hopefully still girlfriend to leave me and run to him. Actually, she rang, i didn't answer, so she left a message. What did it say? dunno. Wigan is currently 1-0 versus Arsenal with 12 left to play. If Wigan wins, they'll finish a respectable third. I'll find out what she said right after it's done, or maybe right afer i figure out why my passing was so ineffective in the final third. Yeah, right after that."

That's my guess as to how this will all turn out.

cheers.​

If someone could make this it would be fab, like really fab. Come one someone must be talented enough to do this *pretty please.

Not only is it sneaky but if it looks like Microsoft Office or Windows 7 it would look great with all the effects

Status
Not open for further replies.