Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
I'd like to make a couple of requests if it's not too much of a bother.

1st request.

Team : FC Andorra
Kit Manufacturer:Adidas
Sponsor: Andorra

View attachment 1148199
View attachment 1148198
View attachment 1148198
Club logo:
Colours:

Extra details:
For the first kit I'd like it to have both sleeves blue instead of just one if possible.
For the second, pretty much feel free to go wild... If you come up with a nicer design for it, nice ^^
For the third I'd like to see something similar to Andorran national team's away kit (if possible).

Similar to this but with more emphasis over blue

2nd request.

Team : Catalonian national team
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: None (It's a national team)
National team logo:

Colours (Only to be used as reference since the ingame editor is pretty limited at this)

Extra details:If possible I would like a shirt that had the Catalonian flag's pattern on the shirt's right side.

Kinda like:

This one.

Thanks in advance and if you need me to provide something else, just give me a holler

I've done you a home & an away kit for Catalonia...:D

View attachment 65594View attachment 65593

Hi just wondering. i am making a new club and would like some help.

I tried to do it my self but haven't done so well. I am making a new team to try and go in the french leagues.

Team name: Rhône Vienna Club Football
Kit manufacture: Adidas
Colour: Blue & White
Sponsor: Bein Sport

Another thing would be a badge to do if possible. The only thing i really want on there is mountains as its a big thing in that part of France and the rest to be free for you to do and be creative.

Hope you can do this.

Many Thanks

It was actually meant to be the third kit, that's why I only asked for one XD
But man, let me tell you... both of them are just awesome (heck the away kit you made way better than the one I found on a Spanish speaking forum quite a while ago, so I'll most likely be using this one too).

Thanks for the kits, they look great (although I just noticed that there is a white background behind the kits when I downloaded them, shouldn't it be transparent?)

.P.S.: Yep, I can confirm that a white background appears whenever I put either one of them in the game.
View attachment 65590
For the white one it happens the same (I don't have it in the game now, but I tried putting it and I got the same result)

Last edited:
But man, let me tell you... both of them are just awesome (heck the away kit you made way better than the one I found on a Spanish speaking forum quite a while ago, so I'll most likely be using this one too).

Thanks for the kits, they look great (although I just noticed that there is a white background behind the kits when I downloaded them, shouldn't it be transparent?)

.P.S.: Yep, I can confirm that a white background appears whenever I put either one of them in the game.
View attachment 1148313
For the white one it happens the same (I don't have it in the game now, but I tried putting it and I got the same result)

I'll see if i can get rid of the white background...;)

I tried to do it my self but haven't done so well. I am making a new team to try and go in the french leagues.

Another thing would be a badge to do if possible. The only thing i really want on there is mountains as its a big thing in that part of France and the rest to be free for you to do and be creative.

Hope you can do this.

Many Thanks

I'll have a go at the kits...I'm not great at designing badges but will give it a go...there is a badge request thread on this site maybe put a request in there as it'll more than likely be better than mine...XD

I'll have a go at the kits...I'm not great at designing badges but will give it a go...there is a badge request thread on this site maybe put a request in there as it'll more than likely be better than mine...XD

Hi there. i would take anything haha. I tried to do it and ive never felt so annoyed trying to get it to work but thanks for letting me know about that.

Hi there. i would take anything haha. I tried to do it and ive never felt so annoyed trying to get it to work but thanks for letting me know about that.

I know that feeling mate. I've spent hours trying to design badges only for it to look completely s**t!!XD

View attachment 1148313

Ok that's weird I've put the kits into my game & no white background(see attachment)...:S
https://gyazo.com/50581450cbde1f295630e9d82cb1d070

What's even weirder is that when I tried to download them for a second time, there was no white background! I don't know what happened there...Maybe they weren't properly saved the first time I downloaded them?

Anyway... what it truly matters is that they now work properly in game.

View attachment 65534
You did an amazing job with those two.

What's even weirder is that when I tried to download them for a second time, there was no white background! I don't know what happened there...Maybe they weren't properly saved the first time I downloaded them?

View attachment 1148369

Definitely look great. already cant wait for mine!

View attachment 1148369

Glad you like them mate.:)

Should get the FC Andorra ones finished by tomorrow had to restart the away kit as the one I did was ****** awful!XD

It's alright, just take all the time you need in doing them (I'm positive the wait will be worthwhile)

Team: Glasgow Rangers
Kit Manufacturer:
Adidas
Sponsor:
McEwans Lager
Colours: Blue,
Red and White / White, Red & Blue / Orange & Blue
Extras/Notes:
AX template - Would like the first 2 kits as they are in the picture but if possible could the 3rd kit be adidas with same sponsor as the other two and the same colour as the middle one but in Blue, the rest orange
View attachment 65530View attachment 65529View attachment 65528

Thank you 8-|8-|

I'll try and get yours done within the next few days or so mate.:D

Quick question! I dont know if you know how to but i started on a badge just a simple one and quiet like it. Only thing is i am unsure how to make it in to a small logo so i can see it on things like the league table. Any ideas on how to do this? im using GIMP programme. Cheers

Hope you can do this.

Many Thanks

I've had a go at a badge for your team...like I said before I'm not that great at them.XD

View attachment 65506

Quick question! I dont know if you know how to but i started on a badge just a simple one and quiet like it. Only thing is i am unsure how to make it in to a small logo so i can see it on things like the league table. Any ideas on how to do this? im using GIMP programme. Cheers

Not too sure about that one mate...apart from reducing the size of it but as to how to get it in the game I'm not too sure.
Try looking on here for info about badges that might help.
I've done your kits with the badge I've made but if you put yours up on here I'll put it onto kits.:)

View attachment 65500View attachment 65499

See? I told you the wait would be worthwhile ^^

There's no need to change anything, they look absolutely gorgeous (specially the third kit).

View attachment 65496
They look great once implemented in the game.

Not too sure about that one mate...apart from reducing the size of it but as to how to get it in the game I'm not too sure.
Try looking on here for info about badges that might help.
I've done your kits with the badge I've made but if you put yours up on here I'll put it onto kits.:)

View attachment 1148404View attachment 1148405

Wow! i love them and the badge as well thank you so much! they are going straight in.

Back