Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi there

I'm starting a lower league German save with Gottingen 05 and would like some kits if possible.

I'll attach some helpful images for badge, sponsor and style of kit but home will be yellow and black with the away kit white and black

So preferably a yellow and black version of this kit with the away kit a white and black equivelant:
https://www.footballkitnews.com/20614/yellow-juventus-away-strip-2017-2018-by-adidas/

The Gottingen badge:
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/1-sc-gottingen-05/startseite/verein/761

Einbecker as the sponsor:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einbecker_Brewery

The unique ID for the club in FM if you need it is 8708203

*without any white backgrounds so images appear as they should in game*

Thanks if you can help!

Got these done sooner than I thought...hope they're ok.:)

View attachment 65251View attachment 65250

Oh those are beautiful :D Could you do me a favour and make a version of these with the league 2 logo on the sleeves? Just thinking Ebbsfleet will probably be in League 2 by the time I get a chance to wear them:D

Yeah sure no problem...tbh mate Ebbsfleet should be the team i support as I was born in Gravesend(hence my user nameXD).
Hopefully you'll be in league 2 very soon!:D

Yeah sure no problem...tbh mate Ebbsfleet should be the team i support as I was born in Gravesend(hence my user nameXD).
Hopefully you'll be in league 2 very soon!:D

Awesome :D My family are all from Gravesend, small world! My family have supported Ebbsfleet and before that Gravesend and Northfleet United since at least the 50's.

Awesome :D My family are all from Gravesend, small world! My family have supported Ebbsfleet and before that Gravesend and Northfleet United since at least the 50's.

Yeah it definitely is a small world:D...I can remember Gravesend & Northfleet think they went bust many years ago though.

Done Home kit with League 2 badge...will do others as soon as I can mate.

View attachment 65227

Awesome :D Plenty of time, I have to get through this season first ;-) Nah they never went entirely bust though they were near to it, but they changed their name to Ebbsfleet and then went through a bit of a bad patch before getting to where they are now.

Got these done sooner than I thought...hope they're ok.:)

View attachment 1148664View attachment 1148665

These are incredible and turned out even better than I thought they might look!

Thanks so much, man. Appreciate you are doing these for absolutely nothing in return. Great work!

Can you advise on how to save these so they show up in game? I already have the cache settings as I've already got all the kit megapacks to work

Last edited:
These are incredible and turned out even better than I thought they might look!

Thanks so much, man. Appreciate you are doing these for absolutely nothing in return. Great work!

Can you advise on how to save these so they show up in game? I already have the cache settings as I've already got all the kit megapacks to work

I don't mind doing kits as it breaks up my day working from home.;)

You'll need an ID for team & an xml file

Oldham Athletic

Hi all these kits look amazing! Is there any chance you could do an Oldham one similar to the early 90s but with a few subtle changes? using the old badge too as its much nicer than todays badge! Ive put the picture in to help. Is it possible to do a tangerine one for the away shirt too? thanks in advance!!

View attachment 65145
X2AtEnM4QsRoAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Hi all these kits look amazing! Is there any chance you could do an Oldham one similar to the early 90s but with a few subtle changes? using the old badge too as its much nicer than todays badge! Ive put the picture in to help. Is it possible to do a tangerine one for the away shirt too? thanks in advance!!

View attachment 1148777

I'll have a go at them if nobody else wants have a go.
Same kit manufacturer & sponsor as in pic?

View attachment 1148777

Done a Home kit...
View attachment 65118

**Somebody else can have a go at the away kit as I don't want to be hogging all the kits...plus I'm off to the pub;) **

I don't mind doing kits as it breaks up my day working from home.;)

You'll need an ID for team & an xml file

No such luck creating the config file unfortunately. I've followed all the correct steps and everything appears as it should yet the kits are not appearing in game :(

No such luck creating the config file unfortunately. I've followed all the correct steps and everything appears as it should yet the kits are not appearing in game :(

Make sure that the images do not have capital letters in them and in the editor turn licensed kits to on.

Make sure that the images do not have capital letters in them and in the editor turn licensed kits to on.

Do you know what the issue might be if only the home kit is showing but not the away kit?

I've checked and double checked the config file and the file names are all correct but no success yet. Thanks!

Found the solution. The away kit was not showing in game due to Gottingen not having an away kit set up within the editor. Some teams at this level are bound to be without certain kits set up so if anyone experiences similar, thats the problem!

Back