Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
AC Milan Kits

Hi thank you for this great thread!

Can You create AC Milan kits for me, please ?

Kits:
Home: Red and Black Vertical Stripes with Puma logo and the sponsor AirItaly (new logo) in White.

Away: Complete white with two shoulder lines Green Red (Separated by the white color) to represent the Italian flag, with sponsors and Puma in Red. (Red and Black V-neck collar).

3rd​: BLACK jersey with White green and red lines vertically in the middle of the jersey (single lines) to represent the Italian flag. Puma and sponsors in white + black collar with partial white.

feel free to modify a little bit on my request if needed.^^)

I hope my request is clear and I hope you can do it, and sorry in advance if my English is not strong enough to make this simpler.

Thank you.

Hi all

Would someone be able to make, home, away and third kits please for the following:

Team: Kielder Town FC (see logo)
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Heineken (see image below)
Colours: Home - white and blue... Away - Black and White... Third - Purple and White

Extra Notes:
  • Could you make the home kit identical to the one attached below and use the same style for away and third
  • Could the Heineken sponsor be blue please
View attachment 1157968View attachment 1157969View attachment 1157970

Thanks in advance!!

**Heineken logo didn't look right in blue for away & 3rd kit.**

View attachment 56337View attachment 56336View attachment 56335

Hi thank you for this great thread!

Can You create AC Milan kits for me, please ?

Kits:
Home: Red and Black Vertical Stripes with Puma logo and the sponsor AirItaly (new logo) in White.

Away: Complete white with two shoulder lines Green Red (Separated by the white color) to represent the Italian flag, with sponsors and Puma in Red. (Red and Black V-neck collar).

3rd​: BLACK jersey with White green and red lines vertically in the middle of the jersey (single lines) to represent the Italian flag. Puma and sponsors in white + black collar with partial white.

feel free to modify a little bit on my request if needed.^^)

I hope my request is clear and I hope you can do it, and sorry in advance if my English is not strong enough to make this simpler.

Thank you.

How about these?

View attachment 56303View attachment 56302View attachment 56301

Greetings! I have a request for a fictional team I made, hopefully you can sort me out mate.

Team: Avon Hill F.C.
Sponsor: Thorne Security
Colours: See attachments

View attachment 56278
Extras/Notes: I made the logo myself so maybe there is some issues with it, in that case let me know.
Massive thanks beforehand!

View attachment 56277

Last edited:
Greetings! I have a request for a fictional team I made, hopefully you can sort me out mate.

Team: Avon Hill F.C.
Sponsor: Thorne Security
Colours: See attachments

View attachment 1158245
Extras/Notes: I made the logo myself so maybe there is some issues with it, in that case let me know.
Massive thanks beforehand!

View attachment 1158246

**Found a few different logos for Thorne Security so not sure which one you wanted so have left kits without sponsor, can add the right one later.**

View attachment 56175View attachment 56174View attachment 56173

Absolutely spot on mate. Any chance you could have a go at the other ones? I am gonna try and do a database for The Entertainers Team and one for the Bobby Robson era when I get some free time.

Yeah can do mate...

Blackburn Rovers kits

Just because the last kits you made were quality, please can you make the following kits for me??

Team: Blackburn Rovers
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: None
Colours: Blue and white home/Red and black away (black and red vertical stripes if possible please?)

Thanks in advance!!

These kits are incredible!

Could I possibly get some Tranmere ones done please? I've just won the Prem for the first time so some new kits would be lovely.

Team: Tranmere Rovers
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Bagnell & Morris Waste Services (https://www.bagnallandmorris.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/BM-Logo1.jpg)
Colours: Linked Images for colour references

Home: White with Blue (
https://tranmererovers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/home-kit-all-724x1024.jpg)
Away: Yellow with Black (https://i.gyazo.com/1d07e06a1c956a89f6a3b0afb43ab471.png)
3rd: Blue with White (
Reverse colours of home)

Back