Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Team: Arsenal
Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: T - Mobile - Bayern's sponser
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Colours: This season's colours
[/FONT]Can be creative with kits
SS kit template

Red bull Rangers

Hi I would be so greatful if you could help me with this kit

Team: Red Bull Rangers
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Red Bull
Colours: Home kit-blue Away kit-Orange 3rd kit-white
extras/notes: n/a

many thanks

On page 239 on this thread there is an explanation on how to remove the white background see if that helps mate.

Cheers mate, but it won't let me click on the image via the forum like others. If I right click, open in a new tab, it still has a white background on it.

Cheers mate, but it won't let me click on the image via the forum like others. If I right click, open in a new tab, it still has a white background on it.

This is where I am needed I think

More for KentClark to know, but I believe KentClark posted the kits as jpg file not png file that why you can't click on them and the white background is still appearing.

I've had some great kits made for me from this thread before, hoping somebody else can oblige again by doing a Home & Away Kit for me!

Team: Hartley Wintney FC
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: CSL Transport
Colours: Tangerine & Black

Home Kit: https://imgur.com/a/YrY2rPy (Away Kit is the same but main colour is white)
Badge: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/992489357226512385/-ga-pq1r_400x400.jpg

Huge thanks in advance!

View attachment 53857View attachment 53856

This is where I am needed I think

More for KentClark to know, but I believe KentClark posted the kits as jpg file not png file that why you can't click on them and the white background is still appearing.

Haha no worries!

Looking at it more, the images are png file, but looking more at it. It looks like they been copy and pasted on the forum post not being as an attachment. Hope that is more of the better way of looking at it.

Back