Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Awesome mate, good luck on chasing City aswell :)

Just found this link of some concept kits for you to have a look at for when you have time you could maybe create some of these to add into your career

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2017...-kits-all-premier-league-kits-redesigned.html

There are some really cool designs on there, the Watford ones are particularly intresting just saying :P haha.

Good link.

Cheeky Watford inspired Kits haha

View attachment 39617View attachment 39616View attachment 39615

Team name: Thetford AthleticView attachment 39614
Make: Nike
Sponsor: None

Home kit to be Claret and Blue if you could do it something like the kit on the right or left that would be great View attachment 39610

Away Kits to be black and white something like this again View attachment 39609

Third kit don't mind if you don't make a 3rd kit if you could do it like Juventus Pink kit with a black star that would be appreciated. Although id want it to be orange and black.

Team name: Thetford AthleticView attachment 1176084
Make: Nike
Sponsor: None

Home kit to be Claret and Blue if you could do it something like the kit on the right or left that would be great View attachment 1176088

Away Kits to be black and white something like this again View attachment 1176089

Third kit don't mind if you don't make a 3rd kit if you could do it like Juventus Pink kit with a black star that would be appreciated. Although id want it to be orange and black.

View attachment 39442View attachment 39441

Change of scenery for myself aswell tbh mate off to La Liga with Real Sociadad,

If its not too much trouble I would like to request my next two seasons kits if its not too much trouble, as there will be quite a few kits I understand it will take time :)

View attachment 39296View attachment 39295View attachment 39294

They are for my next season mate :) could you change the sponsor to adidas though please...

I don't suppose I could ask a favour and ask you to deisgn three kits for me off your own choosing for the season after? I was going to use adidas as the manufacturer and sponsor staying the one on the images but struggling to find the designs anywhere haha,

I was thinking for the home kit keeping the white and blue theme as they seem to have this every year and maybe black and yellow or yellow and black theme for another ?

cheers pal

Last edited:
Team: Manchester United
Make: Adidas
Sponsor: Chevrolet
Kits:
HomeView attachment 39277AwayView attachment 39276ThirdView attachment 39275

Just saying I'm looking to have custom kits for every Premier League, Championship, some League One teams and all the major teams in the top 8 or so leagues. could you make some Home, Away and Third kits for me for the teams I said?

Thanks in advance:wub:

Change of scenery for myself aswell tbh mate off to La Liga with Real Sociadad,

If its not too much trouble I would like to request my next two seasons kits if its not too much trouble, as there will be quite a few kits I understand it will take time :)

View attachment 1176454View attachment 1176455View attachment 1176456

They are for my next season mate :) could you change the sponsor to adidas though please...

I don't suppose I could ask a favour and ask you to deisgn three kits for me off your own choosing for the season after? I was going to use adidas as the manufacturer and sponsor staying the one on the images but struggling to find the designs anywhere haha,

I was thinking for the home kit keeping the white and blue theme as they seem to have this every year and maybe black and yellow or yellow and black theme for another ?

cheers pal

Good luck.

Hope these ok then

View attachment 39137View attachment 39136View attachment 39135
View attachment 39134View attachment 39133View attachment 39132

Team: Manchester United
Make: Adidas
Sponsor: Chevrolet
Kits:
HomeView attachment 1176469AwayView attachment 1176470ThirdView attachment 1176471

Just saying I'm looking to have custom kits for every Premier League, Championship, some League One teams and all the major teams in the top 8 or so leagues. could you make some Home, Away and Third kits for me for the teams I said?

Thanks in advance:wub:
View attachment 38404View attachment 38403View attachment 38402

Back