Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
New to the forum; I applaud the skills shown herein; fantastic! Hoping someone could make my New Team look fabulous!

Team: Whitechapel FC; Premiere League
Colour Scheme: White/Black with red/yellow trim; open to suggestions
Home: White/off-white base
Away: Black/charcoal base
3rd Jersey: OPEN to suggestions - a nice pop!
Goalies - as well; nice pop!
Sponsor: Flair Air

I chose a heraldic chicken - for bravery - a very basic attempt by myself below as well - be kind please;-)

View attachment 1175502
View attachment 1175501

Any good pal?

View attachment 40099View attachment 40098View attachment 40097
View attachment 40096

Custom Kit; Whitechapel;-)

Any good pal?

All I can say is SWEEEET - say; do you use PS? I have it - just learning - if possible - any chance to share the PSD file as I would love to fool around myself - ie: try different sponsors, etc... but these are GREAT!!! Many many thanks!

View attachment 1175564View attachment 1175565View attachment 1175566
View attachment 1175567

I would ask if not an issue; any chance of getting an alternative THIRD Jersey?

And one question as I assume you are a seasoned pro - for the CONFIG file, what do you list Goalkeepers as - I am privy to Home/Away/Third - what would the Goalkeeper's be?

Again; many thanks!!!

Last edited:
Team: Regen United

Kit Manufacturer: Any

Sponsor: None

Colours: Like the kits below. dont forget to put the stripes on the home and away kit
View attachment 40074
Extras/Notes: Could you maybe make the third kit look something like the Germany kit. Like one of the ones below.
View attachment 40061View attachment 40058 Can you make it like one of these but with the colours in the picture i sent. and have different colours of yellow as the front design.

Template: FC12

Team: Regen United

Kit Manufacturer: Any

Colours: Like the kits below. dont forget to put the stripes on the home and away kit
View attachment 1175589
Extras/Notes: Could you maybe make the third kit look something like the Germany kit. Like one of the ones below.
View attachment 1175602View attachment 1175605 Can you make it like one of these but with the colours in the picture i sent. and have different colours of yellow as the front design.

Template: FC12

View attachment 40018View attachment 40017View attachment 40016

I dont know why the two kits are appearing but i cant get rid of them so just ignore them

Team: ThetfordView attachment 39964

Make: Adidas

Sponsor: Football Manager

Home kit: Please can you make 2 kits with the main colour of this the colour that corresponds to rgb(84, 20, 57) and have white trims. You can choose the kit design on both kits but make sure they are different.
View attachment 39963
View attachment 39963

Away Kits: Please can i have 2 of these, please can you make one of the white with a camo pattern on the front with light purples.

For the second one just like the first, you can choose the design but make sure the kit is white with rgb(84, 20, 57) trims.

Third kits: can i also have 2 of these one of them can you make Black with 2 horizontal lines one being white and the other being rgb(84, 20, 57) in the middle of the shirt.

You can chose the design and colours of the the other one.

Please can you make them with the FC template.

Last edited:
Stoke kits are awesome mate, didnt realise i had attached that blue united one though haha :D

Can you make three Manchester City kits for me please pal?

View attachment 1175918View attachment 1175919View attachment 1175920

Oh and how did the 10 year save milestone go for you ?

I may use these in my game. Good sport they are nice.

And I am 5 points behind City year 2029 10 games left. In carabao cup final for 4 year running.

View attachment 39750View attachment 39749View attachment 39748

I dont know why the two kits are appearing but i cant get rid of them so just ignore them

Team: ThetfordView attachment 1175710

Make: Adidas

Sponsor: Football Manager

Home kit: Please can you make 2 kits with the main colour of this the colour that corresponds to rgb(84, 20, 57) and have white trims. You can choose the kit design on both kits but make sure they are different.
View attachment 1175711
View attachment 1175711

Away Kits: Please can i have 2 of these, please can you make one of the white with a camo pattern on the front with light purples.

For the second one just like the first, you can choose the design but make sure the kit is white with rgb(84, 20, 57) trims.

Third kits: can i also have 2 of these one of them can you make Black with 2 horizontal lines one being white and the other being rgb(84, 20, 57) in the middle of the shirt.

You can chose the design and colours of the the other one.

Please can you make them with the FC template.

View attachment 39747View attachment 39746View attachment 39745View attachment 39744View attachment 39743View attachment 39742

Team: Regen United View attachment 39674

Make: Any

Colours:View attachment 39673 Home - Yellow, with lighter yellow stripes (Sort of like Aston Villas home kit IRL but Yellow with White trims)
Away - Just like the home kit but with White stripes and yellow trims.
Third - Black with Yellow trims and can you make it like the germany kit they wore at the world cup.

View attachment 39672
View attachment 39672
FC12 Template

Thank you in advance

View attachment 39654

Can you make this kit for me and also the HOME kit with Red and White trims and an AWAY kit with White main kit and the same green that Liverpool are known to use in past years as the trims. Can you also change the Adidas logo to to the normal Adidas logo that are use on football kits.

FC'12 Template please

Team: Regen United View attachment 1176022

Make: Any

Colours:View attachment 1176023 Home - Yellow, with lighter yellow stripes (Sort of like Aston Villas home kit IRL but Yellow with White trims)
Away - Just like the home kit but with White stripes and yellow trims.
Third - Black with Yellow trims and can you make it like the germany kit they wore at the world cup.

View attachment 1176024
View attachment 1176024
FC12 Template

Thank you in advance

View attachment 39649View attachment 39648View attachment 39647

I may use these in my game. Good sport they are nice.

And I am 5 points behind City year 2029 10 games left. In carabao cup final for 4 year running.

View attachment 1175945View attachment 1175946View attachment 1175947

Awesome mate, good luck on chasing City aswell :)

Just found this link of some concept kits for you to have a look at for when you have time you could maybe create some of these to add into your career

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2017...-kits-all-premier-league-kits-redesigned.html

There are some really cool designs on there, the Watford ones are particularly intresting just saying :P haha.

Last edited:
Back