Request Your Kits Here!

Lad, I'm a wolves fan and our biggest rivals are west brom, we hate them, our colours are gold and black, so don't disrespect us by requesting our colours on their away kit
Sorry about that mate..

Team: West Brom
Kit Manufacturer: Jordan
Sponsor: Johnnie Walker
Colours: For home kit, can make it White and Blue something like this (
https://www.ishopchangi.com/product/...n-1-l-38903/10)..
For away kit, can make it Gold and Green something like this (
https://www.ishopchangi.com/product/twf-johnnie-walker-island-green-1-l-32391/10)..
And lastly for third kit, can make it Black and Blue something like this (https://www.ishopchangi.com/product/...ue-10l-2838/10)
Extras/Notes:
Z
Please surprise me with the design. I have collections of football kits so I may create these kits in real life with my newgen legend's name :)

Lad, I'm a wolves fan and our biggest rivals are west brom, we hate them, our colours are gold and black, so don't disrespect us by requesting our colours on their away kit

cmon now. Are you having a fit? This is a game, let the man choose his colors. Its not gonna affect anything and anyone in real life and i know you shouldn't be offended over this ANYWAYS.
Besides, your club is at 7th while Brom is at 4th in Champs so there's no need to type that comment.

Last edited:
I've been playing FM for years and yet I didn't know that we can customized kits :) Amazing work on these kits so I'm hoping someone can help me create special kits that I will use on my save.

Can also request the 3D version of these kits? Thanks guys in advance!

https://www.ishopchangi.com/product/white-walker-by-johnnie-walker-limited-edition-1-l-38903/10)..
For away kit, can make it Gold and Black something like this (https://www.ishopchangi.com/product/johnnie-walker-black-label-highlands-origin-1l-1-44671/10)..
And lastly for third kit, can make it Black and Blue something like this (https://www.ishopchangi.com/product/johnnie-walker-blue-10l-2838/10)
Extras/Notes:
Z
Please surprise me with the design. I have collections of football kits so I may create these kits in real life with my newgen legend's name :)

Keep your original request. Keep your original away color kit choices. Don't let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do. Sure one person gets hissy because they think it offends them personally even though this is a GAME which makes no sense.

This is YOUR request, not theirs. NO one has control over your request (except the kit makers). DO NOT EVER forget that.

a game cannot offend a person because it cannot REALLY attack them personally. Especially a kit color choices like cmon now.

Keep your original request. Keep your original away color kit choices. Don't let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do. Sure one person gets hissy because they think it offends them personally even though this is a GAME which makes no sense.

This is YOUR request, not theirs. NO one has control over your request (except the kit makers). DO NOT EVER forget that.

a game cannot offend a person because it cannot REALLY attack them personally. Especially a kit color choices like cmon now.

Got it mate. I love drinking so I requested those kit colors to match my favorite liquor. I also chose West Brom just for fun so I didn't know their rivalry history.

Got it mate. I love drinking so I requested those kit colors to match my favorite liquor. I also chose West Brom just for fun so I didn't know their rivalry history.

I'll have a go tonight with your original request if no one gets chance before hand. I'll make sure it doesnt resemble wolves kit, but it's your request so you ask for what you want for your game.

I'll have a go tonight with your original request if no one gets chance before hand. I'll make sure it doesnt resemble wolves kit, but it's your request so you ask for what you want for your game.

Thanks a lot bro.. I am so excited

cmon now. Are you having a fit? This is a game, let the man choose his colors. Its not gonna affect anything and anyone in real life and i know you shouldn't be offended over this ANYWAYS.
Besides, your club is at 7th while Brom is at 4th in Champs so there's no need to type that comment.

Why didn't you just ask me why I said that instead of jumping in to play hero? Just don't think it makes sense and isn't very realistic for a team to have the colours of their biggest rivals on one of their kits, wouldn't see Sheffield united have a blue and white away kit.

Why didn't you just ask me why I said that instead of jumping in to play hero? Just don't think it makes sense and isn't very realistic for a team to have the colours of their biggest rivals on one of their kits, wouldn't see Sheffield united have a blue and white away kit.

Don't think he was playing hero, just pointing out that what you said, or the words you chose, were a little out of order. When you word it like the way you just have, it makes more sense, however, it is just a game and i personally think it doesn't matter. I mean perhaps Man Utd or Liverpool should change their home shirts? I'd actually like someone to ask for a black and white Sunderland shirt!

I guess this is the sign of the times when something as trivial as this can cause offence!:S

Don't think he was playing hero, just pointing out that what you said, or the words you chose, were a little out of order. When you word it like the way you just have, it makes more sense, however, it is just a game and i personally think it doesn't matter. I mean perhaps Man Utd or Liverpool should change their home shirts? I'd actually like someone to ask for a black and white Sunderland shirt!

Should have worded it the way I intended it sound, and man United and liverpool, they both wore red before the rivalry started I believe but the reason why I commented was because I'm a season ticket holder at wolves, have been for 13 years, and I've seen first hand how big the rivalry is between us and them, which is why they would never have a gold and black away kit, just my thoughts on it

If you want your away kit colors to be red and yellow cuz I'm a man u fan then by all means. I'm not gonna complain about it cuz why should I?
Just my 2 cents.
Anyways, what a busy month. How is everyone doing rn?

If you want your away kit colors to be red and yellow cuz I'm a man u fan then by all means. I'm not gonna complain about it cuz why should I?
Just my 2 cents.
Anyways, what a busy month. How is everyone doing rn?

I apologize if my request was so controversial. Again, it was an honest mistake and I requested for those colors because of Johnnie Walker's bottle colors combination. I didn't intend to offend anyone.

Anyways FmAloha2019, I'm doing okay thanks for asking. This is the first time I'm far from my wife and daughter due to work so I have lots of hours to play Football Manager. In three weeks, my daughter will turn 3 yrs. old and we're going to another country to spend her birthday.

How about you bro? Everything okay?

I apologize if my request was so controversial. Again, it was an honest mistake and I requested for those colors because of Johnnie Walker's bottle colors combination. I didn't intend to offend anyone.

Anyways FmAloha2019, I'm doing okay thanks for asking. This is the first time I'm far from my wife and daughter due to work so I have lots of hours to play Football Manager. In three weeks, my daughter will turn 3 yrs. old and we're going to another country to spend her birthday.

How about you bro? Everything okay?

I'm normal. No need to apologize. I know anyone here isn't trying to offend anyone here. All of us in this thread are stopping by here and patiently waiting for our orders. lol without causing a scene. Not trying to. lol

Team: Southampton
Kit Manufacturer: Under armour
Sponsor: LD Sports
Colours: Just the 19/20 kits as displayed below/in the link thanks

I've been playing FM for years and yet I didn't know that we can customized kits :) Amazing work on these kits so I'm hoping someone can help me create special kits that I will use on my save.

Can also request the 3D version of these kits? Thanks guys in advance!

https://www.ishopchangi.com/product/white-walker-by-johnnie-walker-limited-edition-1-l-38903/10)..
For away kit, can make it Gold and Black something like this (https://www.ishopchangi.com/product/johnnie-walker-black-label-highlands-origin-1l-1-44671/10)..
And lastly for third kit, can make it Black and Blue something like this (https://www.ishopchangi.com/product/johnnie-walker-blue-10l-2838/10)
Extras/Notes:
Z

Here's my attempt, not sure it is what you were after. Tried to use the bottles as inspiration, more so in the home one. You an find the shirts and the 3d kits here.

attachment.php

Team: Southampton
Kit Manufacturer: Under armour
Sponsor: LD Sports
Colours: Just the 19/20 kits as displayed below/in the link thanks

These have already been done over on sortitoutsi forums. I try not to do exact replicas unless they are lower league teams.

Here's my attempt, not sure it is what you were after. Tried to use the bottles as inspiration, more so in the home one. You an find the shirts and the 3d kits here.

attachment.php

I absolutely love these mate! I really like the home kit! I might make this in real life once I produce my 5 star newgen :)

Thanks bro