Request Your Kits Here!

That would be great,if it is not too much work for you,and if you'll do it please change the third kit without stripes please

Changed it up a little bit. I've added the Serie D logo on the right arm and the RTV logo on the left which is a sponsor I found on the team's website. I don't really like the AX template so I personally think this template is much nicer. Download the files here.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Having seen some of the impressive kits you've done, I would like to request one for my new save please.

Team: Sparta Nijkerk
Kit Manufacturer: BALR. (Clothing brand started by Demy De Zeeuw, Eljero Elia & Gregory Van Der Wie
)
Sponsor: Draad (Internet company based in Nijkerk)
Colours: Home - Orange & White with Black trim, Away - White & Orange with Black trim
Extras/Notes: With the sponsor could you just use the wording and not the red circle background. Could both kit designs be like the picture included. Also with the manufacturer could you remove the outer shape please.

Thank you!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Having seen some of the impressive kits you've done, I would like to request one for my new save please.

Team: Sparta Nijkerk
Kit Manufacturer: BALR. (Clothing brand started by Demy De Zeeuw, Eljero Elia & Gregory Van Der Wie
)
Sponsor: Draad (Internet company based in Nijkerk)
Colours: Home - Orange & White with Black trim, Away - White & Orange with Black trim
Extras/Notes: With the sponsor could you just use the wording and not the red circle background. Could both kit designs be like the picture included. Also with the manufacturer could you remove the outer shape please.

Thank you!

I hope I have done these right as the design is hard to replicate. If anything is wrong, let me know and I'll change tomorrow night. Download files here.

attachment.php

I hope I have done these right as the design is hard to replicate. If anything is wrong, let me know and I'll change tomorrow night. Download files here.

attachment.php

Not really sure if this is the right place to post, but i cant seem to get the away kit in the game! Both kits are in the same folder, with the config file, yet only the home kits appears!

Not really sure if this is the right place to post, but i cant seem to get the away kit in the game! Both kits are in the same folder, with the config file, yet only the home kits appears!

All I can suggest is double check what you have put in the config file matches the file name of the images and double check the club ID as that is all I can think would be wrong. I've double checked the size of them and they are both the right size. Did you clear the cache and all that?

All I can suggest is double check what you have put in the config file matches the file name of the images and double check the club ID as that is all I can think would be wrong. I've double checked the size of them and they are both the right size. Did you clear the cache and all that?

I've checked and double checked, everything seems to be ok. I've cleared the cache as well.

I have included a screen shot to see if anyone can see something i may be missing?

attachment.php

I've checked and double checked, everything seems to be ok. I've cleared the cache as well.

I have included a screen shot to see if anyone can see something i may be missing?

If it is a club you have created, sometimes you have to enable an option to allow licensed kits, but i think you might only be able to do this with the game editor DLC. If you have that, there is a pencil icon that appears near to where the date and time is in the top right, which you don't currently have. Not sure if there is another way without the editor, which unfortunately you have to pay for.

If it is a club you have created, sometimes you have to enable an option to allow licensed kits, but i think you might only be able to do this with the game editor DLC. If you have that, there is a pencil icon that appears near to where the date and time is in the top right, which you don't currently have. Not sure if there is another way without the editor, which unfortunately you have to pay for.

It's not a created club, they're from the lower leagues in Holland which i download a custom database for. I don't have the in game editor either.

It's not a created club, they're from the lower leagues in Holland which i download a custom database for. I don't have the in game editor either.

Ok, so I loaded the kits and came across the same problem and it's because although there appears to be an away kit, there isn't actually one added so I had to use the editor to edit the kit and add an away kit, then ticked the option to allow licensed kits and voila:

attachment.php

Ok, so I loaded the kits and came across the same problem and it's because although there appears to be an away kit, there isn't actually one added so I had to use the editor to edit the kit and add an away kit, then ticked the option to allow licensed kits and voila:

attachment.php

Thank you ever so much. Just done the same and worked a treat. Now i can see both beautiful kits.
Cheers for all the help!

Love the concepts, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you but I got caught up with real life stuff and work so this is the first chance I've had!

Could I be a real pain though and change the sponsor to Qatar Airways?