Request Your Kits Here!

Readey

May 18, 2020
One more request sorry with Macclesfield town getting wound up this afternoon can I have a new logo to make it AFC Macclesfield Town FC and a home and away and third kit :)

itsAKDB

Aug 16, 2018
Birmingham, UK
That's brilliant. Can't wait to see the away strip, thanks so much 👌
and the away
FC Astana_A.png
Singapore Airlines will always be a staple for me 😂

These look brilliant mate but could the white stripes on the home kit be even thinner? Perhaps lines instead of stripes and the puma logo to be white instead of green too? Thanks mate!
gone for the pinstripes on this one then
Wigan_H.png

itsAKDB

Aug 16, 2018
Birmingham, UK
Fantastic again bud you want sponsors now for the rest as and when you can get around to them ?
I don't think I'll be starting them tonight mate, wife's had to go hospital and i'm just finishing off this deportivo one then coming offline for a bit clear my head. But we'll get to it tomorrow morning if everything is running smoothly again.

Reactions: Readey

Readey

May 18, 2020
I don't think I'll be starting them tonight mate, wife's had to go hospital and i'm just finishing off this deportivo one then coming offline for a bit clear my head. But we'll get to it tomorrow morning if everything is running smoothly again.
No worries mate family's most important pal get that sorted 👌 hope your wife's ok

Readey

May 18, 2020
Good to hear bud 👌👍 like I say there's no rush on them anyway and sponsors I'm thinking these
Netflix
Disney plus
Capital one
Nationwide
NatWest
Costa
Bp
And general idea got in my head is these are like new clubs/ Phoenix clubs but almost Abit like Salford like they've got money behind so shouldn't be in the league there in aha so just put that idea into the shirt aha