Request Your Kits Here!

Beautiful !!
All if you can?
Beautiful !!
All if you can?
Hold on I don't mean to sound like a **** but I'm not remaking everything I've already done in a different template - it took long enough the first time! I don't mind making new requests in SS style for you but I can't be dealing with remaking things I've already done. Hope you understand.

Could you do two more logos for me pal ? Dunno if you saw the Macclesfield logo also ? No pressure just wondering buddy

Could you do two more logos for me pal ? Dunno if you saw the Macclesfield logo also ? No pressure just wondering buddy
You keep posting requests I'll get to them eventually - Yeah ill get Macclesfield after the Lake District ones

what colours do you have in mind for these so-called Lake District Bears?
Brown and green I'm thinking for home bud then like grey and white for away and like blue and some colour for the third

Hold on I don't mean to sound like a **** but I'm not remaking everything I've already done in a different template - it took long enough the first time! I don't mind making new requests in SS style for you but I can't be dealing with remaking things I've already done. Hope you understand.
Okay I understand.
would you like to make fantasy kits for me from the teams from Liechtenstein?

Linfield
Adidas
Carlsberg

Home Kit: Blue (main), white and red, similar to their current kit (attachment) just keep it simple
Away Kit: Strange idea but could it be vaguely based on the titanic building in belfast? maybe a bit darker shade of grey than the actual- monochrome badge if possible
Third Kit: Mainly white but could you add the accents using pastel colours? do whatever whatever weird and wacky designs on that!

Crusaders
Nike
Aviva

Home Kit: Keep the main colours (red and black) and add white and possibly gold accents- do whatever design you want
Away Kit: Colours don't really matter just keep it fairly simple
Third Kit: Just go a bit mental basically lol

Is this too much? lmk if it is

Attachments

• linfield kit.jpg
    linfield kit.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 50
  • titanic building.jpg
    titanic building.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 51
  • crusaders kit.jpg
    crusaders kit.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 79
As close to what they wear now mate but maybe with a little spot of difference

Linfield
Adidas
Carlsberg

Home Kit: Blue (main), white and red, similar to their current kit (attachment) just keep it simple
Away Kit: Strange idea but could it be vaguely based on the titanic building in belfast? maybe a bit darker shade of grey than the actual- monochrome badge if possible
Third Kit: Mainly white but could you add the accents using pastel colours? do whatever whatever weird and wacky designs on that!

Crusaders
Nike
Aviva

Home Kit: Keep the main colours (red and black) and add white and possibly gold accents- do whatever design you want
Away Kit: Colours don't really matter just keep it fairly simple
Third Kit: Just go a bit mental basically lol

Is this too much? lmk if it is

Got the home and away done for you. Very proud of the away actually, possibly one of the best I've done tbf.
Day off tomorrow so will finish all outstanding requests, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
Linfield_H.pngLinfield_A.pngLinfield_3.png

Last edited: