Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Custom Kits

Hi, I hope you can make these shirts for me.

Team: Celtic
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Colours: Home Kit - Classic Celtic green and white stripes. Away Kit - Fully white. 3rd Kit - Black with the sponsor fly emirates in green and the adidas logo and stripes in green too.

Cheers, In advance.

Another request from me, this time to commemorate my first proper groundhop

Team: Wroxham
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Dolphin Travel
Home: As seen below
View attachment 183628
Away: Same as home kit but in red rather than blue
Extras/Notes: SS template please. Also, can there be a combination of the Ryman League and FA Respect logos on the sleeves of both kits, as can vaguely be seen in the image of the home kit)

Thanks in advance once again for all the hard work.

how do i make these kits transparent in fm16 because in fm16 they have a white background.

Thanks i advance.

Another request from me, this time to commemorate my first proper groundhop

Team: Wroxham
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Dolphin Travel
View attachment 1016679
Away: Same as home kit but in red rather than blue
Extras/Notes: SS template please. Also, can there be a combination of the Ryman League and FA Respect logos on the sleeves of both kits, as can vaguely be seen in the image of the home kit)

Thanks in advance once again for all the hard work.

View attachment 1016718 View attachment 1016719

Hope I'm not being a pain, but can I just ask for a slight tweak or two? First, can the inside of the home kit be the same blue as the shirt itself and can the inner collar of the away kit be a darker red? Also, can you use this as the FA Respect logo beneath the Ryman league one, and can the combination of the two end up looking like the image below?
View attachment 183586

Thanks again for making these kits for me. I really hope these changes I'm asking for aren't too much trouble.

Last edited:
Hope I'm not being a pain, but can I just ask for a slight tweak or two? First, can the inside of the home kit be the same blue as the shirt itself and can the inner collar of the away kit be a darker red? Also, can you use this as the FA Respect logo beneath the Ryman league one, and can the combination of the two end up looking like the image below?

View attachment 1016725

Thanks again for making these kits for me.

View attachment 1016727View attachment 1016728

Okay, just one more slight change that slipped my mind earlier. Is it at all possible to raise the sponsor slightly and separate the words "Dolphin" and "Travel" of the sponsor onto two lines like shown in the image showing the actual kit itself?

I know I'm being ultra awkward with this, so I once again thank you for the hard work.

Okay, just one more slight change that slipped my mind earlier. Is it at all possible to raise the sponsor slightly and separate the words "Dolphin" and "Travel" of the sponsor onto two lines like shown in the image showing the actual kit itself?

I know I'm being ultra awkward with this, so I once again thank you for the hard work.
View attachment 1016927
View attachment 1016926

Brilliant job yet again! Thanks very much.

For my awkwardness with this one, I think I'll save my next request until near the end of the week (I do have a few possibilities in mind though).

Brilliant job yet again! Thanks very much.

For my awkwardness with this one, I think I'll save my next request until near the end of the week (I do have a few possibilities in mind though).

No worries, throw it up i'm doing some later.

Latest request in commemoration to the club where Norwich's latest young recruit started his career (making him the 5th former player of the club to sign a professional contract in the past three years)

Team:
Walton Casuals
Kit Manufacturer: Macron
Sponsor: The Lily Foundation
View attachment 183261
Another image in the post below to make the colour differences on the shirt clearer (I don't think they're too clear in the above image)
Away: Same as home kit but in light blue (same shade as Manchester City home kit) with white trim
Extras/Notes: SS template please. Also, can you do those Ryman League sleeve badges again like for the Wroxham kits (same style as those please)

Thanks in advance once again for all the hard work. I really will hold back on my next one until near the end of the week while I try to collect the appropriate images and do a couple of other things on the side.

Latest request in commemoration to the club where Norwich's latest young recruit started his career (making him the 5th former player of the club to sign a professional contract in the past three years)

Team:
Walton Casuals
Kit Manufacturer: Macron
Sponsor: The Lily Foundation
View attachment 1017073
Another image in the post below to make the colour differences on the shirt clearer (I don't think they're too clear in the above image)
Away: Same as home kit but in light blue (same shade as Manchester City home kit) with white trim
Extras/Notes: SS template please. Also, can you do those Ryman League sleeve badges again like for the Wroxham kits (same style as those please)

Thanks in advance once again for all the hard work. I really will hold back on my next one until near the end of the week while I try to collect the appropriate images and do a couple of other things on the side.

View attachment 1017127View attachment 1017128

Thanks for these. Just a few slight adjustments I'd like to request though: first, can the home kit be a bit lighter (kind of like the main shade of orange in the main image below). Also, rather than half and half can both kits be in quarters (also like the main image below, but with a less obvious contrast between the two different shades of orange and light blue). Finally, these last two are really nitpicky, but can the entirety of the Macron logo be in black (like this but without the R at the end) and can the butterfly on the logo of The Lily Foundation be in black too.

View attachment 183174

Thanks in advance once again.

Back