Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Bornexplorer88, when i try to send you the message it says i cant because you dont have enough room left in your private messages.

Bornexplorer88 Oh My God them kits are amazing. Your sooooo Good. Cheers for the kits mate.

Any possibility someone could do these for me as I cannot get them right no matter what I do:

Team: Cinderford Town
Kit Manufacturer:
Macron
Sponsor:
KW Bell Group (logo at top of image)
Home Kit:
As seen below (with sponsor and Macron logo coloured as shown)
View attachment 181451
Away Kit:
As seen below (with sponsor, Macron logo and text around club badge coloured as shown)
View attachment 181450
Extras/Notes:
Can there also be Evo-Stik Southern League patches (like this) on the sleeves of both kits please?

As ever, thanks in advance for the hard work for these kits.

Any possibility someone could do these for me as I cannot get them right no matter what I do:

Team: Cinderford Town
Kit Manufacturer:
Macron
Sponsor:
KW Bell Group (logo at top of image)
Home Kit:
As seen below (with sponsor and Macron logo coloured as shown)
View attachment 1019154
Away Kit:
As seen below (with sponsor, Macron logo and text around club badge coloured as shown)
View attachment 1019155
Extras/Notes:
Can there also be Evo-Stik Southern League patches (like this) on the sleeves of both kits please?

As ever, thanks in advance for the hard work for these kits.
View attachment 181424View attachment 181423

If anybody can help I'm looking for a kit based around my work uniform as ive created a team of myworkmates!

Its for Aldi and ive called the team AFC Aldi

thanks in advance

If anybody can help I'm looking for a kit based around my work uniform as ive created a team of myworkmates!

Its for Aldi and ive called the team AFC Aldi

thanks in advance
I'll take a look tonight.. in the meantime any preference on kit maker and is it just a home an away; or do you need a third?
There is a template in the OP

I was going to do this one myself, but Smart Shirt Designer 2 does not have anything remotely close to the template I'm looking for as far as the home kit is concerned:

Team: Bodmin Town
Kit Manufacturer:
Macron
Sponsor:
Kelly's of Bodmin (transparent to make things easier)
View attachment 181162
Home Kit:
As seen below (the yellow and black kit, though obviously without the mud)
View attachment 181161
Away Kit:
As seen below (with Bodmin's badge and sponsor, with the Macron logo in black and without the Macron logos on the sleeves)
View attachment 181163
Extras/Notes:
SS template please

Thanks in advance once again.

I'll take a look tonight.. in the meantime any preference on kit maker and is it just a home an away; or do you need a third?
There is a template in the OP

erm the fc template is fine mate. As for a sponsor I dunno, maybe one of the aldi brands? specially selected or something haha
and just home and away please mate :)

Not quite what I expected, but probably even better as a result.

Just a couple of minor things with that away kit: can the little blue and red bits at the bottom, as well as the plain white bits sticking out of the bottom of the sleeves, be removed from the away kit please? I just know it will end up bugging me loads if I use the kit in-game and constantly see those bits.

Thank in advance again.

Last edited:
Not quite what I expected, but probably even better as a result.

Just a couple of minor things with that away kit: can the little blue and red bits at the bottom, as well as the plain white bits sticking out of the bottom of the sleeves, be removed from the away kit please? I just know it will end up bugging me loads if I use the kit in-game and constantly see those bits.

Thank in advance again.
completely missed the two blocks at the bottom... hows this?
View attachment 180698

Hi Guys, can anyone help me with kits for my nuneaton Save,

Team: Nuneaton Town
Kit Manufacturer: Adidias
Sponsor: Any
Colours: home: blue and white in any pattern, away: Pink and black in any pattern
Extras/Notes: can i have them in the AX Style

thanks alot

Seeing as it's impossible for me to get the away kit into a template for Smart Shirt Designer 2, I have another request here for anyone kind enough to give it a go:

Team: Norwich United
View attachment 179792
Kit Manufacturer:
Macron
Sponsor:
Dyno-Rod (use image below for both kits)
View attachment 179794
Home Kit:
As seen below (but with the above sponsor rather than the one on the kit)
View attachment 179793
Away Kit:
As seen below (including the recolouring of the yellow parts of the badge to grey)
View attachment 179796
Extras/Notes:
SS template please

Thanks very much in advance.

Last edited:
Seeing as it's impossible for me to get the away kit into a template for Smart Shirt Designer 2, I have another request here for anyone kind enough to give it a go:

Team: Norwich United
View attachment 1020964
Kit Manufacturer:
Macron
Sponsor:
Dyno-Rod (use image below for both kits)
View attachment 1020961
Home Kit:
As seen below (but with the above sponsor rather than the one on the kit)
View attachment 1020963
Away Kit:
As seen below (including the recolouring of the yellow parts of the badge to grey)
View attachment 1020959
Extras/Notes:
SS template please

Thanks very much in advance.

Did the home, will do the other in a bit.

View attachment 1021228

Edit - I'll sharpen that sponsor as well, looks a bit pixelated on the upload.

Back