Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Request Your Kits Here!

Heppy91

Feb 15, 2009
Can you do Eibar Kits?

Also, can you please use the new logo and I wouldn't mind if it's transperant and matches the colors you chose!(something likes this:-https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/l3zeb4/i_make_custom_kits_for_football_manager_here_are/)

Thank You in Advance!
I'm not to sure what you where looking for but came up with these

Attachments

Louismw3

Jun 7, 2021
Could you possibly do a Newport county home and away kit please , this would be much appreciated .
Brand - Adidas
Sponsor - Viking Print
Home Colour - Amber with black tints
Away colour - White with black and amber tints
This would be much appreciated thankyou , could you drop the files aswell so I can put it straight in game thankyou in advance.

davesale77

Feb 26, 2019
Team: Bodmin Town
Kit Manufacturer: Macron
Sponsor: Kellys of Bodmin
Colours: Yellow with Black Trim (Home), White with vertical Orange Pinstripes and Yellow Trim (Away)
Extras/Notes:
Please can sponsor have Red colours changed to Black on both shirts.

Thank you

Attachments

Heppy91

Feb 15, 2009
Could you possibly do a Newport county home and away kit please , this would be much appreciated .
Brand - Adidas
Sponsor - Viking Print
Home Colour - Amber with black tints
Away colour - White with black and amber tints
This would be much appreciated thankyou , could you drop the files aswell so I can put it straight in game thankyou in advance.

Attachments

Bradleyhahn54

May 14, 2019
Please can these kits be made for me

Team: RB Paris
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Red Bull
Colours: Same colours as RB Leipzig home kit. Away and third can be whatever I don’t mind thank you.
Extras/Notes: If possible the away kit and third kit to be crazy designs as Red bull teams do in real life.

Thank you
395CAE24-86FF-414C-BB82-EA560D625061.png

Heppy91

Feb 15, 2009
Please can these kits be made for me

Team: RB Paris
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Red Bull
Colours: Same colours as RB Leipzig home kit. Away and third can be whatever I don’t mind thank you.
Extras/Notes: If possible the away kit and third kit to be crazy designs as Red bull teams do in real life.

Thank you

Attachments

Reactions: Bradleyhahn54

davehouto

Nov 14, 2020
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Hi there, is anyone able to make me these kits for my local team on FM21. Home kit is the red and blue, away kit black and white. If possible when making the away can you add the same sponsor as the home kit.

Image below is the team logo. Many thanks in advance.

Askernfclogo.png