Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Request Your Kits Here!

Inktologyy

Jul 1, 2021
Hey broski, currently doing a long running personal save for Vauxhall Motors, any way I can get some fresh kits? the ones I'm rollin with are getting boring and old lol

Team Name -> Vauxhall Motors (logo)
Sponsor -> Eni Energy (logo)
Manufacturer -> Adidas

<- Home Kit Idea ->
<- Away Kit Idea ->
<- Third Kit Idea ->

Only things I would like to change is with the home kit, if we can make the inside of the arrows the same red that is the stripe on the away kit. Also if we can change the accent colors of the third kit to the blue/red color scheme, but also make the middle stripe a blue/red checkered flag instead of the simple double stripe that would be wicked.

Last edited:

Heppy91

Feb 15, 2009
Hey broski, currently doing a long running personal save for Vauxhall Motors, any way I can get some fresh kits? the ones I'm rollin with are getting boring and old lol

Team Name -> Vauxhall Motors (logo)
Sponsor -> Eni Energy (logo)
Manufacturer -> Adidas

<- Home Kit Idea ->
<- Away Kit Idea ->
<- Third Kit Idea ->

Only things I would like to change is with the home kit, if we can make the inside of the arrows the same red that is the stripe on the away kit. Also if we can change the accent colors of the third kit to the blue/red color scheme, but also make the middle stripe a blue/red checkered flag instead of the simple double stripe that would be wicked.

Attachments

Bromley29

Nov 7, 2014
Hey there,

Could somebody please make me 3 crystal palace kits using the following form,

Team : Crystal Palace
Manufacturer : Puma
Sponsor : W888

Kit notes:

The attached image for the home kit if possible but with puma instead of Adidas

Away kit: White base colour with red and blue accents,

Third kit: light blue with a faded eagle image on one of the sides if possible

Fc12 template please

Many thanks 😁

Attachments

Last edited:

Jamesy_JJ

Oct 22, 2020
luton
Team: csa steaua
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Go!Bet
Colours: Linked home,away and tried
Extras/Notes: can you add the new logo with the only 2 stars like red star a few years ago and can you make me a logo to some add TCM21 format

Attachments

Last edited:

Cobey

Jul 23, 2021
Team: Heart of Midlothian
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Motor Neurone Disease Scotland
Colours: Maroon/White for Home, White/Maroon for Away and free reign for 3rd kit
Extras/Notes: If possible, can you make sure the maroon of the badge matches the home kit's maroon rather than two different shades

Last edited:

Rizman8986

Jul 28, 2021
Team: Heart of Midlothian
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Motor Neurone Disease Scotland
Colours: Maroon/White for Home, White/Maroon for Away and free reign for 3rd kit
Extras/Notes: If possible, can you make sure the maroon of the badge matches the home kit's maroon rather than two different shades

Attachments

Reactions: Cobey