Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
okay brilliant, well i'm going bed now so i'll check them tomorrow,l ooking forward to what you design! many thanks

Team: Sheffield Wednesday

Template:
Standard Kits (ST)

Kit Manufacturer: Nike, Adidas or Puma

Sponsor: View attachment 170069

Colours: Default FM16 colours ( Home: blue and white stripes, away: black with aqua trim, Third: yellow with blue trim)

Logo View attachment 170068

Extras/Notes: Not really bothered about the style of the shirts as long as the logo & sponsor looks good on them , cheers!

Last edited:
Hhaa that pretty much the exact design i was halfway through for the home when you posted the split and i took the other lol

Hhaa that pretty much the exact design i was halfway through for the home when you posted the split and i took the other lol
Haha nice saw that they were black and white strips in a quick google search and went for it...

Thanks for picking up my request sir, there are just a few things bothering me.
When I said swap the navy and white, I meant on the stripes, like lazer blue main colour of the shirt, then the stripes are white with navy inside. Sorry for the confusion!

Also, could you remove the Le Coq Sportif label in the neck?

Thanks!

Thanks for picking up my request sir, there are just a few things bothering me.
When I said swap the navy and white, I meant on the stripes, like lazer blue main colour of the shirt, then the stripes are white with navy inside. Sorry for the confusion!

Also, could you remove the Le Coq Sportif label in the neck?

Thanks!

No worries, i'll be at home later i'll sort it then :)

Anyone mind me popping back in?

Team: Hoddesdon Town
Kit Manufacturer: Macron
Sponsor: Nonna's Kitchen (a version of this without the white background)
Home Kit: As seen below (though obviously without mud)
View attachment 1030675
Away Kit: As seen below (if you can't tell, same template as the home kit but in blue with white trim)
View attachment 1030676
Extras/Notes: SS template please

Thanks very much in advance.

Hope no one minds me bringing my as-yet-incomplete request back up again. Would someone be so kind as to get on this please? Thanks in advance.

Bournes having wifi issues, hes got a 5-10 day time frame to be back on.

That's perfectly fine and kind of what I'd expected anyway, having looked for the sponsor's logo extensively beforehand. Thanks very much once again!

Back