Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Team: Chelmsford City
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: None
Home Kit: A burgandy red type colour, with white accents, quite a simple design but not plain, experiment with a couple of designs? :)
Away Kit: Same design as the home kit, but a reasonably light blue with white accent

Thank you so much! :)

Team: Chelmsford City
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: None
Home Kit: A burgandy red type colour, with white accents, quite a simple design but not plain, experiment with a couple of designs? :)
Away Kit: Same design as the home kit, but a reasonably light blue with white accent

Thank you so much! :)

View attachment 1033569View attachment 1033570

One eye on the Bayern game so a quick mock up.. :)

Team: Sheffield Wednesday

Template:
Standard Kits (ST)

Kit Manufacturer: Nike, Adidas or Puma

Sponsor: View attachment 1031381

Colours: Default FM16 colours ( Home: blue and white stripes, away: black with aqua trim, Third: yellow with blue trim)

Logo View attachment 1031382

Extras/Notes: Not really bothered about the style of the shirts as long as the logo & sponsor looks good on them , cheers!

Team: Sheffield Wednesday

Template:
Standard Kits (ST)

Kit Manufacturer: Nike, Adidas or Puma

Sponsor: View attachment 1031381

Colours: Default FM16 colours ( Home: blue and white stripes, away: black with aqua trim, Third: yellow with blue trim)

Logo View attachment 1031382

Extras/Notes: Not really bothered about the style of the shirts as long as the logo & sponsor looks good on them , cheers!

You not just asking for the normal kit?

View attachment 1033843 View attachment 1033844View attachment 1033845

I was wanting the same colours as those kits but with the new logo & in standard style not SS

Team: Parma
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Lavazza (coffee)
Colours: Home Home (White and Black), Away (Yellow and Blue), 3rd (Your choice)
Extras/Notes: Home kit is white with a black cross down the middle, Away I'd like Yellow with blue hoops. 3rd like I say is your choice if you feel like doing one.

Back