Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Just one kit, an away kit for Leeds! not fussed about badges or anything, just the basic colours is all I need. Tried to wrap my head around the process of doing it myself but I'm just no good with photoshop.

View attachment 1046255
Thats the kit I want made, with plain blue shorts the same colour, and blue socks with a yellow hoop around the top. Very frustrating moving the kit into the game and it looking brilliant but then you watch a match and the kit stubbornly stays yellow :P

View attachment 156305

Just one kit, an away kit for Leeds! not fussed about badges or anything, just the basic colours is all I need. Tried to wrap my head around the process of doing it myself but I'm just no good with photoshop.

View attachment 1046255
Thats the kit I want made, with plain blue shorts the same colour, and blue socks with a yellow hoop around the top. Very frustrating moving the kit into the game and it looking brilliant but then you watch a match and the kit stubbornly stays yellow :P

LoL I didn't read three Bottom part. I'll fix it tomorrow

Hey guys, I'm looking for a full set of SS-style Leeds kits (home, away and third). The look I'm after is rather clean and simple like these examples (1, 2, 3) so much like the current Leeds kit but without the Kappa branding, really. In terms of manufacturer I'm not really fussed: let's say Umbro for argument's sake, but Nike, Errea or Puma are fine too. I'd prefer to avoid Kappa or Adidas just because they tend to put stuff on the shoulders which I don't want in this instance. The exact same design for all three kits please, just the colours and sponsors different.

HOME

Sponsor:
Windows (yes, that's without the 10 on purpose)
Colours:
White with blue (0.48.160) trim

AWAY

Sponsor:
Either Skype, OneDrive or Edge, whichever you think will look best.
Colours:
Yellow (248.240.0) with blue (0.48.160) trim

THIRD
Sponsor:
Bing
Colours:
Blue (0.48.160) with yellow (248.240.0) trim

Extras/Notes:
If possible, please adjust the shade of the sponsor logos to match the kit's trim colour. Also, if it would be at all possible to upload the kits both with and without the sponsors, that'd be extra awesome

Thanks (H)

No need for it twice, but well done, even RBG codes!! awesome.

I'll be on tomo night and do these if NYC isnt on.

Last edited:
No need for it twice, but well done, even RBG codes!! awesome.

I'll be on tomo night and do these if NYC isnt on.

Sorry, site logged me out while typing so that must've glitched it into posting twice somehow :S

Club - Bayern Munich
Manufactor - Nike
Sponson - Etihad
Home - All red
Away - Up to you
3rd - Bavaria themed

Hey guys, I'm looking for a full set of SS-style Leeds kits (home, away and third). The look I'm after is rather clean and simple like these examples (1, 2, 3) so much like the current Leeds kit but without the Kappa branding, really. In terms of manufacturer I'm not really fussed: let's say Umbro for argument's sake, but Nike, Errea or Puma are fine too. I'd prefer to avoid Kappa or Adidas just because they tend to put stuff on the shoulders which I don't want in this instance. The exact same design for all three kits please, just the colours and sponsors different.

HOME

Sponsor:
Windows (yes, that's without the 10 on purpose)
Colours:
White with blue (0.48.160) trim

AWAY

Sponsor:
Either Skype, OneDrive or Edge, whichever you think will look best.
Colours:
Yellow (248.240.0) with blue (0.48.160) trim

THIRD
Sponsor:
Bing
Colours:
Blue (0.48.160) with yellow (248.240.0) trim

Extras/Notes:
If possible, please adjust the shade of the sponsor logos to match the kit's trim colour. Also, if it would be at all possible to upload the kits both with and without the sponsors, that'd be extra awesome

Thanks (H)

View attachment 1048118View attachment 1048119View attachment 1048120

View attachment 1048121View attachment 1048122View attachment 1048123

Team: Chelsea
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor:
View attachment 154847Can you make this transparent and have this as the sponsor.
Colours: This season's colours
Extras/Notes: none

Back