Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
You'll need more info that this. White with a bit of blue, could be anything. Similiar to any team/style, abit more help m8.

Ok would you mind then doing home kit for tranmere as adidas, white base with blue stripes and yellow with black stripes as an away kit. With a sponsor of Audi?

Thanks, sorry for lack of specificity.

manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: O2 (the old Arsenal sponsor)
Club: Port Rex FC
Home: blue and maroon block shirts with gold trim
away: Black with gold design up to you
Third: Maroon and powder blue design up to you more creative the better
Notes: theres no real logo but any lion with crown type logo will do quite nicely

Ok would you mind then doing home kit for tranmere as adidas, white base with blue stripes on sleeves and yellow with black stripes on sleeves as an away kit. With a sponsor of Audi?

Could anyone give me a hand with this kit? Am busy at the moment

Gatton Redbacks

Sponsor: Harvey Norman
Home: Red with Yellow and Black Trim (Pic)
Away: Yellow with Red and Black Trim (Same design as home but switch Yellow and Red)

View attachment 156889 View attachment 156888

Do you guys take 3D kit requests on here? :)

New york might he's done 1 or 2, but nobody else does. They are easy to learn though, check out FMVIEW, they are just very time consuming to do so no one does requests.

Last edited:
What do you need made?

Just one kit, an away kit for Leeds! not fussed about badges or anything, just the basic colours is all I need. Tried to wrap my head around the process of doing it myself but I'm just no good with photoshop.

View attachment 156641
Thats the kit I want made, with plain blue shorts the same colour, and blue socks with a yellow hoop around the top. Very frustrating moving the kit into the game and it looking brilliant but then you watch a match and the kit stubbornly stays yellow :P

Just one kit, an away kit for Leeds! not fussed about badges or anything, just the basic colours is all I need. Tried to wrap my head around the process of doing it myself but I'm just no good with photoshop.

View attachment 1046255
Thats the kit I want made, with plain blue shorts the same colour, and blue socks with a yellow hoop around the top. Very frustrating moving the kit into the game and it looking brilliant but then you watch a match and the kit stubbornly stays yellow :P

Cool. I'll do it later today or tomorrow

Back