Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Team: Oxford United
Kit Manufacturer: Doesn't matter(pick one you like)
Sponsor: Doesn't matter
(pick one you like)
Colours: home - yellow/goldish + dark blue details, away vise-versa - dark blue with yellow details
Extras/Notes:
Doesn't matter
BADGE: The Bull's head only, not club's full badge.

Cheers for these mate they're ace although I can't get them into the game. I change the config file but it's still not loading up. I've noticed the dimensions of these are a lot bigger then the other kits I've got, could this be the reason why they're not appearing?

Do they have default kits in the editor? If not you'll have to add kits to them and then start new game and load that editor data file

Cheers for these mate they're ace although I can't get them into the game. I change the config file but it's still not loading up. I've noticed the dimensions of these are a lot bigger then the other kits I've got, could this be the reason why they're not appearing?

No, the dimensions shouldn't be an issue. You have to place them in the graphics folder then change the config. Once you are in the game clear the cache and then click on reload skin.

Hello,

I would like a fantasy kits for Steaua Bucuresti

Team: FC Steaua Bucuresti
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Home Kit: like PSG (blue one) but with steaua badge (atached) and at collar instead of France flag to be Romanian flag (atached)
Away kit: like PSG (red one) but the based color to be white and the dark red frome the sleeve to be like the light red frome this kit
Third kit: like away kit (as above) but instead of white the based color to be the red one and at sleeve to be the blue one from home kit.
Sponsor: City Insurance (like foto)
Colours: Red/Blue/White
Extras/Notes: SS style
View attachment 134896View attachment 134895View attachment 134894View attachment 134893View attachment 134892

I hope I have not made you dizzy

Hi,
I wolud like Napoli kits

Team:
Napolli
Kit Manufacturer: kappa
Sponsor: like foto
Colours: like foto

View attachment 1070192View attachment 1070193
View attachment 1070194

(Didn't make these)
QGE7VJ9.png
dRc5jPK.png

Hello,

Home Kit: like PSG (blue one) but with steaua badge (atached) and at collar instead of France flag to be Romanian flag (atached)
Away kit: like PSG (red one) but the based color to be white and the dark red frome the sleeve to be like the light red frome this kit
Third kit: like away kit (as above) but instead of white the based color to be the red one and at sleeve to be the blue one from home kit.
View attachment 1070187View attachment 1070188View attachment 1070189View attachment 1070190View attachment 1070191

hello,

Can you help me with this kits, i like the template very much!

Thank you for your previous work and for quicklyfeedback

Hello,

View attachment 1070187View attachment 1070188View attachment 1070189View attachment 1070190View attachment 1070191

View attachment 134508View attachment 134507View attachment 134506

Back