Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi there,

Team: SpVgg Unterhaching
Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/c/ce/Tucher.jpg Just the Text "Tucher" from this please
Home kit: http://i.imgur.com/Ken7T0q.png
Away kit: Like home kit, but replace red with white and replace white with blue
3rd kit: http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Aberdeen-Away-Top-2016-17.jpg Sponsor in white please

Thanks in advance :)

Hey Kris7o, would you mind giving this a go? :)

AC Milan

Team: AC Milan
Kit Manufacturer: Any
Sponsor: Opel
Colours: Home - Red and Black stripes, Away - ANY

Manchester United

New in this forum, but I saw some great kits here! Could someone please make the following:

Team: Manchester United
Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Chevrolet

Home kit: Same style as Chelsea home kit 16/17, but in united colors (red) and with devils instead of lions as that small print that you can see.
View attachment 129898

Away kit: Same as above, just in white with black details. And if it is possible, also a bit red in around the neck, where chelsea's kit is blue (if that makes sense)

Keep up the good work - thanks in advance, it is much appreciated!

New to this forum this is my first post, Please could someone make these kits for me??

Team: AJax
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Amstel
Colours: Red & White home kit, Gold Away kit, Black Third Kit
Extras/Notes: Any design you want not fussy!

Team: Sheffield United
Sponsor: John Holland (sales company based in Sheffield)
Home: Red and white stripes
Away: Black
Third: Orange with black sleeves

Thanks!

View attachment 129188 View attachment 129189 View attachment 129187

Southampton's home kit is red-and-white stripes and their away kit is the black-and-grey which begs the question, what are they going to wear when they go and play AFC Bournemouth away, who wear red-and-black stripes?

Please do a version of the Saints away shirt in the same style as the black number above, that's mainly yellow with a navy blue chest and cuffs, and a lighter blue trim. Have the Virgin logo in blue with the yellow of the shirt showing through it. These colours are consistent with Saints away/third kits of the past.

Last edited:
Team: Sheffield United
Sponsor: John Holland (sales company based in Sheffield)
Home: Red and white stripes
Away: Black
Third: Orange with black sleeves

Thanks!

Can anybody help me with these please?

Hello. Could you make the Newcastle shirt with the Brown Ale star? Possibly change the white away kit with grey stripes(dark/lighter)? Dont mind the third kit, I just ****** hate the sponsor logo.

Team: Crowborough Athletic
Kit Manufacturer: Macron (light blue on the home kit, white on the away kit)
Sponsor: ZBMC (only image I could find, but should be transparent rather than having a black background)
Home Kit: As seen below
View attachment 129148
Away Kit: As seen below
View attachment 129147
Extras/Notes: SS template please. Not too bothered about the FA Respect badge or the League badges being on the sleeves, so no need to add those.

Thanks very much in advance.

Back