Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
team: Fc metz
manufacturer: Nike
sponsors: L'oreal Paris
colours: Home: Red with white trim. Away: White with red trim Third: Green with yellow sleeves
notes:
Can the sponsor on the third kit be red please. And on home and away black. Also in SS
THANK YOU

Love the kits above!!

Could I request 2 please;

Team: Preussen Munster (3.Liga in Germany)
Home: Same design as the kit of the left - main colour black with green...

kitsJPG.jpg

Away: Same design as kit on the right - stripe thicker, main colour red with black outline and stripe
Sponsors: None
Kit Manufacturer: Nike

Thanks in advance :)

Club : Dagenham and Redbridge
Manufacture : Under Armour
Sponsor : HP Sauce
Home : something like this http://www.just-football.com/soccer-blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/FC+Barcelona+Home+kit+2012-13.jpg

but with blue and red halves and white trim.
Away : yellow with black sleeves/trim
Third : go nuts

Hello ! It would be great if someone could help me :D

Club : Yverdon Sport FC

Club logo :
View attachment 116981

Home : Nike Striped Division (black green) like this one

View attachment 1090181

Sponsor : Raiffeisen (But in white please) link : https://www.raiffeisen.ch/raiffeisen/internet/files.nsf/files/medien/$FILE/Raiffeisen_2006_LA_SZone.png
and logo on this one in white as well please

Away : like this one (Moenchengladbach last season), except (if it's possible) the vertical stripe on the right, with juste the logo of the club on the heart.

Sponsor : same as home kit, the color in black (with withe square around for a better view)

View attachment 116980

Third : whatever you want, I love what is done down here :-)

Team: Fenerbache
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Nesine.com & Nescafé
Colours: Yellow & Navy Blue, White, 3rd one is your choice =)
Extras/Notes: Thanks!

Kiit request

could i have some Liverpool kits with the brand as Adidas and the sponsor as amazon. the home kit should be red and white and the away should be similar to this years current away but with more red instead of silver and the third kit would be like the one that leaked a well ago that was like the old dark green but with like this years third green colour for writing and badge I would like them to be SS kits please. I really hope someone can do this for me thank you I also left some smart shirt designer designs I made for an idea of what i mean if you could just improve on them,pleaseView attachment 115555View attachment 115556View attachment 115557

Team: Hull City
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: SportPesa
Colours: Dark Red/White
Extras/Notes:
Replacement for the HORRIBLE pink third kit

Team: Dortmund
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: None
Colours: The same colours for all three kits of this year so it fits the 3d match engine ones.
Extras/Notes: I would like them a bit fantasy just make sure the colours are fitting whit the colours of the kits from this year!

Sorry for bad english I'm from Belgium
You guys always deliver amazing work so thank you in advance!

Why have this thread?

Why have the forum this thread? I made a request almost two months ago, and until now nobody had answered my request. If the requests are ignored, so maybe it's time to close the thread about the requests.

Team: Sport Faro e Benfica
Kit Manufacturer: Patrick
Sponsor: Zitauto
Colours: All red (home); All white (away)
Extras/Notes: If possible FB template; logos to use:

Club logo:
13450762_910234955765897_6429645864355207425_n.jpg

Sponsor logo (without "RT IV" letters in the up right):

View attachment 1082801

Manufacturer logo for HOME kit (only the "big" P, covered only in white)
View attachment 1082802

Manufacturer logo for AWAY kit (with these colors; without "l'espirit du Sport)
View attachment 1082803

Why have the forum this thread? I made a request almost two months ago, and until now nobody had answered my request. If the requests are ignored, so maybe it's time to close the thread about the requests.

try fmview or sortitoutsi, this is purely voluntary and is hit/miss on activity levels. Its easy to learn fmview have some vids and guides.

I've messaged you the kits as I don't seem to be able to post 2 images in a post.

Last edited:
Back