Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Thanks so much! I hadn't realised that you would use the extra little New Balance details, so huge thanks for that also. I know this a pain, but would it be possible to make a black, out of the box third kit with red and white details please?

No probelm mate, I'll make that for you.

You can use kits made for other people.

Just saw the Dortmund set. Wow! Would be using them, but just realised I don't actually know how to upload kits to the game. Can I have any help?
Oh, and am I allowed to use other people's kits in my personal game?

I'll PM you some instructions mate.

Thanks so much! I hadn't realised that you would use the extra little New Balance details, so huge thanks for that also. I know this a pain, but would it be possible to make a black, out of the box third kit with red and white details please?

Here you go:

Oldham

Hi i was wondering if someone could help me

Team: OLDHAM ATHLETIC (USING THE OLDER LOGO I ATTACHED)
Kit Manufacturer: FILA (LAYED OUT IN THE SAME STYLE AS THE SECOND PICTURE)
Sponsor: BODDINGTONS BITTER (ALSO ATTACHED)
Style of Kit: SS
Home Kit: Royal Blue
Away Kit: Bright Orange
Third Kit: Not too fussed but nothing too wild

THANKS,
NIALL

View attachment 112602View attachment 112601View attachment 112600

Last edited:
Team: crewe alexandra
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: IKEA
Colours: Home Red with thin horizontal white stripes / Away Black with small yellow detailing
Extras/Notes: Thank you so much in advance!!

Hope you like them

Custom Teams

How can you upload kits for custom teams?

I made a custom team in FM15 called Hook Town.
I haven't got a logo, but I would like a simplistic one with a falcon on and the colours dark blue and white, if it isn't too much of a pain...
The unique ID is 2062002128 and the Random ID is 153903885, if needed?
I would like a home kit by New Balance that is dark blue with white details.
An away one with the blue and white switched.
And a third one similar to the third Guildford one above.
Can the sponsor be View attachment 112557and can I have the kits with the whole logo and a set with just the writing- I can't decide which would be better.

If you don't want to do this as I have already had some made that is fine.

Team: West Ham United
Kit Manufacturer:
Under Armour
Sponsor:
Skoda
Colours:
Home- Claret with sky blue sleeves and sky blue and white trim/ Away- Sky blue with claret and navy detailing/ Third- Navy with sky blue and claret detailing
Notes: Home kit in the template used for yellow Dag & Red kit and away kit in the template used for white Dag & Red kit please. Any Under Armour template for the third kit will do

For home and third kit please just use the Skoda wording in white.

Thanks in advance!

Team: West Ham United
Kit Manufacturer:
Under Armour
Sponsor:
Skoda
Colours:
Home- Claret with sky blue sleeves and sky blue and white trim/ Away- Sky blue with claret and navy detailing/ Third- Navy with sky blue and claret detailing
Notes: Home kit in the template used for yellow Dag & Red kit and away kit in the template used for white Dag & Red kit please. Any Under Armour template for the third kit will do

For home and third kit please just use the Skoda wording in white.

Thanks in advance!

Here you go

Team: Sheffield fc
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: None
Colours: Home: Red and black
Away: Blue and white
Extras/Notes: - SS style for the kits
- Use the England kit as inspiration for the home kit and use the man city kit as inspiration for the away kit. (attached files)

Big thanks in advance, you guys always do an amazing job!!

Atlanta United FC kit

Team: Atlanta United FC
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: American Family Insurance (or Coca Cola or Delta)
Colours: Black-red-gold
Extras/Notes:

I can't find the kits for FM anywhere, as Atlanta will be in the MLS for the 2017 season. I've added some photos of the kits and I'd like someone to make them as genuine as possible.

Home kits
http://www.soccer365.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/atlanta-united-fc-home-jersey-2017-h.jpg

Away kits
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o2QRp-Kj...B/s1600/atlanta-united-2017-away-jersey-2.jpg

Third kits
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/G8...a_united_-_third_v2_20160315_1906692943.0.png

Last edited:
Team: Atlanta United FC
Sponsor: American Family Insurance (or Coca Cola or Delta)
Colours: Black-red-gold
Extras/Notes:

I can't find the kits for FM anywhere, as Atlanta will be in the MLS for the 2017 season. I've added some photos of the kits and I'd like someone to make them as genuine as possible.

Team: América Cali
Sponsor: Pepsi
Colours: 1) RED (white) 2) BLACK (red) 3) WHITE (red)
Extras/Notes : View attachment 111604

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
Is it possible that you guys missed my request as the other ones get done so quickly?

View attachment 111427 View attachment 111426
Team: Dresden
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Instead of a sponsor, use the East German flag
Colours: Yellow and black
Extras/Notes: I'd like fantasy kits - 1, 2 and 3. kits.

I'd like the first kit to be yellow and black. Clean retro shirt. Yellow with black sleeves perhaps and the East German flag/logo in the center.
View attachment 111425https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...vg/125px-Coat_of_arms_of_East_Germany.svg.png

The 2nd kit could be black with Yellow details, East German flag/logo in the center.

3rd kit could be something similar to this, only with the flag/logo in the center
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/24/article-1280986-09BBB9AA000005DC-286_468x456.jpg

Last edited:
Back