Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Thank you very much, they look perfect ^^
And once again, sorry for being such a bother with this particular request.

Team: Man City
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Etihad Airways
Home: Same as image
View attachment 106967
Away: Same as image
View attachment 106966

Third: Orange instead of Yellow, Purple instead of the Black (same colours as this seasons shirt)
View attachment 106965

Extras/Notes: Also can i have the collar from the home adapted for all three kits please

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Team: Man City
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Etihad Airways
Home: Same as image
View attachment 1101598
Away: Same as image
View attachment 1101599

Third: Orange instead of Yellow, Purple instead of the Black (same colours as this seasons shirt)
View attachment 1101600

Extras/Notes: Also can i have the collar from the home adapted for all three kits please

Thanks guys

Here they are :D

MUZ5oXi.png
WPCu8Rd.png
NBaKzUM.png

Hull Third

Can anyone make this kit a darker red instead of pink/purple plz.

St. Pauli 2010/11 standard

Hi!

First time poster but a long time user of the graphics on this site... Wanna start by saying thank you for all the work you do, your effort makes it a completely different game and I really appreciate it

I have a request because I've looked high and low but can't find elsewhere. I was hoping someone may be able to make a standard kit version of both sides of the reversible St.Pauli shirt from 2010/11? I've made one or two standard kits but this one's beyond my abilities.

Kit Manufacturer is DoUfootball, but the templates for 2010/11 don't include these kits :(

Also, the keeper's kit from this season is a beauty(!) If someone could make a short sleeve version I'd use as a third kit in game.

3d kits would also be amazing obviously, but I know this is already asking a lot. If this is the wrong place to post then I'm sorry!

thanks

Last edited:
Hi!

First time poster but a long time user of the graphics on this site... Wanna start by saying thank you for all the work you do, your effort makes it a completely different game and I really appreciate it

I have a request because I've looked high and low but can't find elsewhere. I was hoping someone may be able to make a standard kit version of both sides of the reversible St.Pauli shirt from 2010/11? I've made one or two standard kits but this one's beyond my abilities.

Kit Manufacturer is DoUfootball, but the templates for 2010/11 don't include these kits :(

Also, the keeper's kit from this season is a beauty(!) If someone could make a short sleeve version I'd use as a third kit in game.

3d kits would also be amazing obviously, but I know this is already asking a lot. If this is the wrong place to post then I'm sorry!

thanks

I don't have Standard kit template...but for home kit design, SS Kit have template for the picture.

Bp6ILAg.png
eoplyWn.png
6AB6PoH.png

Sorry but actually initial kit was incorrect. I had corrected them with correct design :D

More requests please!

I requested this last year but seems no-one saw it. Could you have a go plz :)

Any chance someone could have a go at these please?

Hull United

Kit - Adidas

Sponsor - Motordepot

Home - White, Black trim. (same style as away strip)

Away - Dark Red, White trim. Away

Third - Dark Blue, Gold trim

Badge - Badge

I clearly remembered I had do this request, it still in my Imgur album. I guess probably you had posted same request elsewhere?

ehjRJaI.png
kHBl0pW.png
oKzgiZq.png

I requested this last year but seems no-one saw it. Could you have a go plz :)

Any chance someone could have a go at these please?

Hull United

Kit - Adidas

Sponsor - Motordepot

Home - White, Black trim. (same style as away strip)

Away - Dark Red, White trim. Away

Third - Dark Blue, Gold trim

Badge - Badge

These look awesome, thank you!!

How would I make a standard template for these, would it be difficult?

I ain't sure mate. But I can pass you the picture they use on their kits, then you can adjust it accordingly on your Standard template.

EVJvWeP.png

I ain't sure mate. But I can pass you the picture they use on their kits, then you can adjust it accordingly on your Standard template.

EVJvWeP.png

Thank man, that's really helpful. Could you pass on the gk kit too? I'll try and use them as layers on a standard kits and will report back :)

Thank man, that's really helpful. Could you pass on the gk kit too? I'll try and use them as layers on a standard kits and will report back :)

Lol the GK kit I just simply take the original kit picture and crop it on SS Kit shirt layer :P

I clearly remembered I had do this request, it still in my Imgur album. I guess probably you had posted same request elsewhere?

ehjRJaI.png
kHBl0pW.png
oKzgiZq.png
I may have posted it in another thread, cant remember. Top notch with the kits there, thanks :) Could you do a dark blue version of the black kit plz? :)

hi there,

would someone mind making me a new Sheffield Wednesday strips home and away?

Team: Sheff Wed home
Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour
Sponsor: Pirelli (same style as Inter Milan)
Colours: blue and White stripes
Extras/Notes: ST Kits, same style as Southampton home this season but blue and white instead please

Team: Sheff Wed Away
Sponsor: Pirelli
Colours: Black and Orange
Extras/Notes: Something similar to Southampton Away kit?

Thank you!

I may have posted it in another thread, cant remember. Top notch with the kits there, thanks :) Could you do a dark blue version of the black kit plz? :)

My pleasure mate :D

sR54NrZ.png

hi there,

would someone mind making me a new Sheffield Wednesday strips home and away?

Team: Sheff Wed home
Sponsor: Pirelli (same style as Inter Milan)
Colours: blue and White stripes
Extras/Notes: ST Kits, same style as Southampton home this season but blue and white instead please

Team: Sheff Wed Away
Sponsor: Pirelli
Colours: Black and Orange
Extras/Notes: Something similar to Southampton Away kit?

Thank you!

I guess it's this one?

JvsyWzm.png
IkI4eTB.png

Back